Indonesia's 40 Richest
- Wilmar's Harvest. Nguyen, Lan Anh // Forbes Asia;Aug2010, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p41
The article provides information on Wilmar International Inc. founded by Kuok Khoon Hong and Martua Sitorus.
- Indonesia's 40 Richest. Doebele, Justin; Lin, Chen Wei; Hutapea, Febriamy; Lestari, P.; Kim, Li Siang; Nam, Suzanne; Nguyen, Lan Anh; Perkinson, Glen; Rachmawan, Dick; Wibisono, Ardian // Forbes Asia;12/24/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p50
A list of the 40 richest individuals in Indonesia is presented, including Aburizal Bakrie & family with $5.4 billion, Sukanto Tanoto with $4.7 and R. Budi Hartono with $3.14 billion.
- Indonesian paper tiger roars. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;04/20/98, Vol. 240 Issue 16, p24
Focuses on the construction of a $1.8 billion pulp and paper plant expansion job in Indonesia, owned by Raja Garuda Mas International company (MGMI). Estimated amount of pulp the facility is expected to produce; Information on companies which will provide services to the construction of the...
- RGM TO BUILD HUGE WOODFREE MILL. // PPI: Pulp & Paper International;Sep2002, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p9
Reports on plans of the RGM International to build an uncoated woodfree paper mill in Xinhui city in Guandong province, China. Estimated cost of the project; Output of the mill.
- Indonesian market pulp giant Riau adding new fiberline, paper mill. Finchem, Kirk J. // Pulp & Paper;Aug96, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p47
Provides an overview on the growth of Raja Garuda Mas' (RGM) Riaupulp market pulp complex at Kerinci in the Riau province of Sumatra, Indonesia. Production of a fully bleached hardwood kraft pulp from the single largest hardwood fiberline in the world; Projected production capacity for 1996. ...
- Islands Of Opportunity. ANGRAINI, SONYA; DOEBELE, JUSTIN; ESLITA, ULISARI; LESTARI, PUDJI; ROSENDAR, YESSAR; SASISTIYA, REVA; THAMRIN, YUS HUSNI M.; TIRTADJI, ALVI; WIBISONO, ARDIAN; WIKRAMA, ADITYA // Forbes Asia;Dec2011, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p74
The article offers information on some of the richest people of Indonesia. Businessman Michael Hartono has a majority of stake in Bank Central Asia along with his brother R. Budi Hartono. Golden Agri-Resources remains one of the main holdings of Eka Tjipta Widjaja. The article also information...
- Indonesian group looks to Lenzing? Thomas, Nick // Chemical Week;9/27/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 11, p19
Reports on Bank Austria's denial that major Indonesian industrial group Raja Garuda Mas (RGM) wants to buy the bank's controlling stake in fiber maker Lenzing. RGM as among the premier rayon producers in the world upon success of RGM's bid for the bank stake; Lenzing's cellulose-based rayon...
- Indonesia's 40 Richest. Nam, Suzanne; Blankfeld, Keren; Chen, Caroline; Ann, Lan; Lim, Nguyen; Lim, Noelle // Forbes Asia;12/14/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 19, p40
The article focuses on forty richest persons and businesses of Indonesia. They include R. Budi & Michael Hartono at first position, Martua Sitorus at second place, and Susilo Wonowidjojo at third position. Others are Aburizal Bakrie, Eka Tjipta Widjaja, Peter Sondakh, Putera Sampoerna, Sukanto...
- RGM buys into Shandong. // PPI: Pulp & Paper International;Sep2003, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the plan of RGM International to acquire a majority share in the Chinese cartonboard and pulp producer, Shandong Rizhao Senbo. Percentage share of Shandong acquired by RGM under a preliminary agreement; Plans of RGM for the mill; Plans of RGM to build a Greenfield uncoated word-free...