Slump Buster: It's Flat
- Vizio Reconsiders Role of Computers in Brand's Lineup. CASACCHIA, CHRIS // Orange County Business Journal;8/4/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p5
The article focuses on the reassessment made by Vizio Inc. to its line of personal computers to match the popularity of its high-definition, flat-screen televisions and soundbars.
- VIZIO. Miller, Steve // Brandweek;8/20/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 30, p22
The article focuses on the flat screen television brand Vizio. According to the article Vizio's revenue stands at $800 million a year. The article explains that Vizio markets it self as selling high-quality, flat-screen televisions at affordable prices. A brief overview of the company's history...
- Customer services fail to impress. Wand, Richard // Revolution (14605953);May2008, p27
The article evaluates the Panasonic Viera TX-32LXD70 flatscreen television set from Panasonic.
- The 4K ecosystem: Are you ready? Leposa, Adam // Hotel Management (21582122);4/7/2014, Vol. 229 Issue 4, p20
The article offers brief information on the 4K TV, a high-definition television (TV).
- Economy Casts Pall Over Holiday Season. WOLF, ALAN; Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/13/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the impact of the global financial crisis on consumer electronics (CE) sales according to retailers ad distributors. Sales of consumer electronics have already been affected by high fuel costs and the weak housing market. Taking the biggest hit are home-related sectors...
- LCD TVs: Bargain, Luxe, and Just Right. Blackwell, Laura // PCWorld;Jun2006, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p70
The article presents a comparison of LCD television sets including products from Samsung, Sony and Vizio and information on their overall design, features and specifications and cost.
- Vizio Poised For '07 Growth, Aim For 10% Share. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/26/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p46
The article discusses the efforts of flat-panel television (TV) supplier Vizio to gain 10% market share in the end of 2007. The company has unveiled models in its Gallevia liquid crystal display (LCD) TV assortment and plasma TV models at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Vizio...
- TVs & Projectors. // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Mar2009, p74
The article presents questions and answers related to televisions and projectors, including suggested boxes with functionality such as tuners and recording for a front room, the quality of the Panasonic PTAX200 or the Themescene HD65 projectors, and clarification about which brand of flatscreen...
- STUDIOS ROUND-UP. // Televisual;Sep2011, p21
The article offers news briefs related to television (TV) in Great Britain including the hospital sets provided for the TV series "Misfits," the robbery of Ealing Studios' flat screen TVs due to the London riots, and appointment of Naomi Brand as head of client liaison of the Fountain Studios.