- Emerging Titan. Karmali, Naazneen // Forbes Asia;3/30/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p36
The article focuses on tycoon Gautam Adani, who was able to survive from kidnappers and terrorists. It states that Adani belonged to the group that was saved by Indian commandos from kidnappers and terrorists at the Taj Mahal Palace & Tower Hotel in Mumbai, India. Meanwhile, it mentions that...
- Passage to India less secure. Covell, Sam // Supply Management;12/11/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p18
The author shares her views on the impact of terrorist attacks in Mumbai on people that work and live in India. Although the people blamed the government and the security forces for the attack, they are also confused on the scale and organization involved in the attacks. From an economic...
- Risks and Rewards. Datta, Prosenjit // Business Today;1/18/2015, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including business plans of Indian businessman Gautam Adani, annual results of India's Best Banks and their growth rates.
- Adani 'model of development'. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);12/6/2015, p1
The article offers information on the industrial development model suggested by industrialist, Gautam Adani and his son Karan Adani and also mentions that they were called on V.S. Achuthanandan, Kerala, India's communist.
- 26/11. // Business Today;1/9/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p51
The article focuses on the effect of the terrorists attack in several places in Mumbai including Taj Mahal Palace, Oberoi Trident and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) on the economy in India.
- Australian Greens seeks probe into Adani coal project. // FRPT- Energy Snapshot;2/15/2015, p40
The article reports on plans of political party Australian Greens to seek for a probe into the Indian businessman Gautam Adani's coal development project in Queensland, Australia, and also presents views of Greens Senator Larissa Waters on Adani's lack of transparency in the project.
- Adani's $4.1 billion wealth surge in 8 months; Adani has seen his fortune triple to $6 billion as of 2 May from $1.9 billion on 13 September, according to the Bloomberg. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;5/11/2014, p8
The article reports that Indian billionaire Gautam Adani of Gujarat state has seen his fortune tripled to 6 billion dollars as of May 2, 2014 from 1.9 billion dollars on September 13, 2013, based on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
- Executive Summary. // India Tourism Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p5
The article presents a summary of a report on tourism in India for the second quarter of 2012. It notes the India has maintained high levels of tourist arrivals growth throughout 2011 as shown by the data released by the Indian Ministry of Tourism in January 2012. The high growth levels...
- Arrival of Tourists Biggest Dividend Of Peace. // India -- West;2/28/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 15, pA44
The article offers information that Omar Abdullah, chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir, India, has reported about the impact of the arrival of tourists on the economy and wide-ranging economic activities of the people of Jammu and Kashmir as of February 2014.