- bridging the data Application gap for carriers. Annan, David // Wireless Week;4/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p30
Offers information on the Service Delivery Platform category of software solution for wireless data communication applications. Benefits to mobile network operators; Features and capabilities; Potential applications.
- The real technology companies. Mannion, Patrick // EDN;12/15/2011, Vol. 56 Issue 24, p10
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one about technologies and products for 2012, a test report on the Oscium and Redfish Instruments mobile applications, and update on low-power wireless devices.
- TECHNOLOGY CHALLENGE. McDermott, Theresina // Canadian Nurse;Feb2012, Vol. 108 Issue 2, p4
A letter is presented in which the author highlights how she has relied on her iPhone for information on unfamiliar drugs and medical conditions as a home visiting nurse, and now, as a foot care nurse in independent practice, and emphasizes the need to implement new technology in practice.
- Wire Less, Write Moreâ€¦. Machi, Jim; Saban, Ofer; Stephan, P.; Mooney, Janine E.; Royer, Diane; Keenan, Mark // Wireless Design & Development;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p28
Several blogs about wireless systems are discussed which include one from Jim Machi, Janine E. Mooney, and Diane Royer.
- Java MIDP nails down core APIs for wireless. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;12/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p4
Focuses on the Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP) specification version 2.0 launched by Sun Microsystems Inc. in 2002. Standard features; Importance of the MIDP specification for wireless applications.
- DO YOU STILL NEED A WALLET? YAHALOM, TALI // Money;Aug2011, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p96
The article looks at the mobile smartphone application Google Wallet, which allows purchases to be made directly through a cellular phone network.
- Reflectorless total station. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;7/ 3/2012, p8
The article announces the launch of FX reflectorless total station with on-board MAGNET field application software, telematics- based communications module TSshield, and long-range wireless communication system using Bluetooth Class 1 technology from Sokkia.
- Content Developers Weigh Challenges, Opportunities. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;10/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p9
Reports on perspectives on application software in wireless telecommunication shared by application developers in a panel discussion at the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association Wireless I.T. & Internet 2002 conference. Main problem of wireless content; Important element for a...
- Okolloh Joins Omidyar Network. // African Business News;5/22/2013, p47
The article announces that Ory Okolloh was appointed director of Omidyar Network in Redwood city, California.