- PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF HOUSING LEASING DEVELOPMENT IN UKRAINE. Badzym, Oleksandr S.; Drevush, Alla R.; Cherevatenko, Volodymyr A. // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;2013, Vol. 150 Issue 12, p43
The article explores the issue of financial leasing as an alternative source of residential property purchase. The research of main advantages and drawbacks of a new kind of financing is conducted and the key directions of financial leasing development at the residential property market are...
- A RAD-ical Housing Experiment. BURNS, REBECCA // In These Times;Aug2014, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p10
The article focuses on impacts of the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program, imposed by the Obama administration to finance public housing projects in the U.S. The program has fraction of the nearly $1.2 million of public housing units to provide safety net for people and housing...
- CARD rents lakefront home to employee. Sanders, Ramona C. // Collinsville Herald;7/27/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 60, pA1
The article reports that a residential property at Tara Lane in Collinsville, Illinois is being leased by the Collinsville Area Recreation District (CARD) to one of its employees at a below-market rental rate.
- Development kings head for Queens. CLARKE, KATHERINE // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Oct2013, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p60
The article offers information on the development activities of the residential projects focused neighborhoods at Manhattan and Brooklyn in New York. It mentions that Queens, New York constructed 8,000 residential housing after the recession. It mentions that Mitchell Hochberg, president of...
- Resi landlords call for more PRS action. Dixon, Annabel // Estates Gazette;6/14/2014, Issue 1374, p03
The article reports that residential landlords praised the British government's guide to improve rental standards, "How to rent: The checklist for renting in England," but call for more efforts to boost the private rented sector (PRS).
- A CONSUMER'S VIEW. Burke, Lorne // Money Marketing;5/19/2005, p28
Comments on the efforts to put residential property into a self-invested personal pension in Great Britain. Increase in the number of investors interested in the scheme; Appeal to investors of the possibility of buying a home abroad with discount; Impact of the scheme on the rental market.
- Renters help Book Cadillac get to half full. Duggan, Daniel // Crain's Detroit Business;5/10/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the increase in the sales of condominiums at the Book Cadillac building of Michigan. It is stated that the residential portion of the building is occupied by the condominiums and rental units. According to a developer, John Ferchill it is expected to have an occupancy of...
- Housing market perks up again, sparking some new lending ideas. // Banking;May77, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p142
Discusses the revival of residential housing which led to an increase in house financing by banks and thrift institutions in the U.S. as of May 1977. Reason for the strength of demand for residential houses; Drawbacks in residential housing; Positive aspects brought by residential housing to...
- COUNTING ON BIGGER NUMBERS. Haughney, Christine // Crain's New York Business;7/12/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p16
In recent months, Citibank Corp., was so uncertain of how much office space it would need in the future that it couldn't decide how much space to renew in its namesake Citigroup Center at 153 E. 53rd St. The bank, which rents 650,000 square feet, signed an early lease renewal for offices on the...