The American Way
- A/X Armani Goes Mobile. Seckler, Valerie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/23/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 36, p2
Reports on A/X Armani Exchange's launching of the first mobile-commerce applications for its apparel products. Use of cellular telephone or personal digital assistant to browse the company's Web site; Initial proliferation of mobile-commerce in Europe; Strategic significance of the move for the...
- Armani Exchange raising funds with t-shirts to help fight AIDS. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/7/93, Vol. 166 Issue 109, p32
Reports on the T-shirts that A/X Armani Exchange put out as its contribution in the fight against the AIDS disease. Giorgio Armani's design of T-shirt; Stores selling the T-shirts; Beneficiaries of shirt sales.
- A/X Armani Exchange. // Chain Store Age;Feb2008, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p69
The article describes the interior design of the A/X Armani Exchange retail store in Tokyo, Japan. Pure and elegantly minimalist backdrops provide the ideal setting for the merchandise on display at the store. With its modern, sleek furnishings and streetwise but polished finishes, the...
- A|X Armani Exchange Launches Ophthalmic Collection. Carroll, Deirdre // Vision Monday;7/23/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p74
The article reports on the introduction of the A|X Armani Exchange Ophthalmic Collection in the U.S. by SÃ filo Group. The collection is targeted to a young fashion forward urban customer. The feminine styles of the collection feature softer rectangular shapes with a semi-rimless plastic and...
- A|X Armani Launching â€˜Utopiaâ€™ Campaign. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/19/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 38, p14
The article presents information on the marketing strategy to launch Utopia, spring 2010 collection, by fashion house A/X Armani Exchange. It states that the budget for the advertisement for 2010 has increased by 15 percent, as compared to last year, and has been evenly divided between print,...
- Armani Exchange Pursues Lifestyle Marketing Gains. Williamson, Rusty // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/13/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 57, p22
Reports on the adoption of a marketing strategy designed to reach customers through their lifestyle by A|X Armani Exchange, the licensed retailer that offers Giorgio Armani items at lower prices. Plan of the company to sponsor music festivals and fashion shows in college towns; Retail prices of...
- A/X said to find space in N.Y.'s Olympic Tower. Kaplan, Don // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/10/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 70, p14
Reports on A/X Armani Exchange's new location in New York City's Olympic Tower on Fifth Avenue and 51st Street.
- A/X Armani Exchange stores open in Bal Harbour, Pasadena. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/24/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 102, p2
Reports on A/X Armani Exchange's launching of stores in Pasadena, California and Bal Harbour, Florida. Total sales; Top selling women's item; Pre-holiday shopping.
- A/X: The new dimension. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/21/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 74, p11
Reports on the repositioning of A/X Armani Exchange products. Emphasis on the tailored look; Designs and description of the cohesive and tailored get-ups.