Wireless Struts The Catwalk
- BLACK JACKETS DISCREETLY HOLD UNDERCOVER EQUIPMENT. Atwater, Kristin M. // Government Product News;Sep2003, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p3
Introduces the Technology Enabled Clothing manufactured by Scott eVest to meet the demands of undercover law-enforcement officers and military personnel. Agencies under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that are target users of the Technology Enabled Clothing; Description of one of the...
- Techno drives jacket innovations. Lewis, David // Wearables Business;Feb2006, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p34
Focuses on the development of high-technology jackets in the U.S. Characteristics of the jackets; Remarks of Ashworth Inc. executive Sallie Pearson on the company's outerwear; Requirement for the introduction of a microfleece jacket.
- Fashionable Technology. A. A. // Science & Spirit;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p21
Comments on several technological innovations on textiles. Snow-boarding jacket designed to play MP3 files; Development of a carpet capable of detecting fire or intruders; Military uniforms that camouflage as needed.
- High-Tech Clothes. Minerd, Jeff // Futurist;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p12
Reports on innovative techniques in clothing manufacture in the United States. Jackets that grow warmer when the temperature drops; Sweat socks that resist bacteria and odors; T-shirts that ward off ultraviolet rays; Details on technology for making such clothes.
- 'Air-conditioned' jacket to keep it cool! // Indian Textile Journal;Oct2004, Vol. 115 Issue 1, p174
This article focuses on the air-conditioned jackets from Tokyo, Japan-based company PC2B. The price of each of these jackets is about Rupees 3,5000, and thereby may not exactly be affordable to foundrymen in India. But one believes that if a foundry would make a bulk purchase for all the workers...
- News Update. // Indian Textile Journal;Jan2005, Vol. 115 Issue 4, p132
Presents news briefs on technological innovations in the textile and clothing industries as of January 1, 2005. Developments in integrating electronics into clothing; Availability of the first solar-powered jacket designed to carry, connect and charge portable device from ScotteVest and Global...
- Bugaboos in the system. Anderson, Brian // Wearables Business;Feb2003, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p12
Focuses on the popularity of system jackets in the U.S. as of February 1, 2002. Features of system jackets; Origin of the jackets; Benefits from the product.
- Bargain Bin. Lewon, Dennis // Backpacker;Oct2003, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p80
Provides information on the White Sierra Red's Edge/Cresta Run jacket.
- GOLDEN GIRL. // Harper's Bazaar;Jun2002, Issue 3487, p106
Features several fashionable clothing for women, such as a jacket from Les Copains.