Jumping The Border For Accessibility
- Arch revenues up for quarter. // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p42
Highlights the financial performance of Arch Communications Group Inc. in third quarter, ended September 30, 1999.
- Arch, Motient adopt OracleMobile solution. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p37
Reports on Arch Communications Group Inc. and Motient Corp.'s adoption of OracleMobile Inc.'s two-way wireless messaging solution.
- Arch Expands Two-way Messaging System With Conxus Equipment. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p42
Reports on the move of Arch Communications Group to expand its two-way messaging system. Equipment acquired by Arch from the creditors of Conxus Communications Inc.; Pending merger between Arch and PageNet; Marketing challenge faced by Conxus.
- Arch revenues nearly double. // RCR;05/15/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p22
Focuses on the financial performance of United States-based Arch Communications Group Inc. for the first quarter ended March 31, 2000.
- Arch, MobileMedia make it formal. Bruno, Anthony // RCR;08/24/98, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p3
Focuses on the proposed merger of Arch Communciations Group Inc. and MobileMedia Corporation, which was announced in August 1998. Significance of the merger; Value and terms of the transaction; Benefits of the transaction to the two telecommunication companies; Response of the telecommunication...
- Arch to use Novera product. // RCR;08/31/98, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p23
Reports that Novera Software Inc. announced that its jBusiness Solutions product will be used to create a customer-care system for Arch Communications Group Inc. Restructuring of Arch; Future plans of the Arch.
- Arch, MobileMedia close to merger deal. // RCR;08/17/98, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p3
Reports that Arch Communications Group Inc. and MobileMedia Communications Inc. are close to a merger agreement. When Arch filed an 8-K form with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission; Statistics on subscribers in a combined MobileMedia/Arch; When Mobile filed for Chapter 11...
- Arch must provide additional disclosure. // RCR;02/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p19
Announces the Arch Communications Group's need to provide a supplemental disclosure statement to MobileMedia Corp.'s Class 6 general unsecured creditors. Solicitation of confirmation votes for the proposed merger of the two companies; Order of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District...
- MobileMedia disclosure statement approved by bankruptcy court. // RCR;12/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p8
Reports that the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware has approved MobileMedia Corp.'s disclosure statement, thereby allowing to company to go ahead with its plan to merger with Arch Communications Group Inc.