Motorola's Golden PR Opportunity
- Silent Student Gets T900. // Wireless Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 36, p1
Reports that Motorola Inc. is providing several Talkabout T900 two-way messaging devices to New Jersey college student Brett Banfe for remaining silent for a year.
- 'Silent Brett' Breaks Word Fast. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;9/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p20
Features New Jersey teenager Brett Banfe, who stopped talking for a year but used Motorola's Talkabout T900 messaging device as a means of communication. Aims for Banfe's effort; Media attention on Banfe; Motorola's response to Banfe's contributions.
- Motorola's New Groove. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;05/07/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p1
Unveils the advertising campaign of the Motorola company. Cost of the advertising account; Aim of the company for its branding campaign.
- FLAMEOUT: MOTOROLA SEEKS TURNAROUND FROM IRIDIUM FIASCO. Callahan, Sean // B to B;03/27/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p1
Reports that telecommunications and semiconductor firm Motorola Inc. has refashioned itself into a marketing-driven company. Company's Network SolutionsSector's launched of an advertising campaign for Aspira, a subbrand for a partnership with Cisco Systems and Sun Microsystems; Marketing...
- Motorola to push 3G technology in A-P ad campaign. White, Amy // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;3/11/2005, p4
The article reports that telecommunications company Motorola Inc. has launched a campaign to demystify and highlight the benefits of 3G technology in Singapore and Australia, with plans to expand into other Asian markets, including Malaysia and Indonesia, later this year. In line with the brand...
- Motorola Spins New Tune. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;8/11/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 29, p12
Focuses on the television advertising campaigns for the Motorola Inc. C350 mobile phone. Deejays featured in the advertisements; Description of the advertisements; Information on the motomixer feature of the phone.
- CW/Rampage Gets Regional Business of Motorola Radio. Coppola, Vincent // Adweek Southeast Edition;10/09/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p7
Reports on the acquisition of the marketing account of Motorola Two-Way Radios by CW/Rampage advertising agency. Details on the planned advertising campaign for the company's radios; Product line of Motorola; Features of Motorola's two-way radios.
- Motorola rewards Ogilvy with $400 mil account. Linnett, Richard; Elkin, Tobi // Advertising Age;9/18/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p3
Reports that Motorola has awarded a global advertising account to Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide. Talks that took place between Ogilvy executives Shelly Lazarus and Rick Boyko with Motorola executive Geoffrey Frost; Ogilvy's approach to Motorola.
- Push My Buttons. Lippert, Barbara // Adweek Western Edition;06/28/99, Vol. 49 Issue 26, p32
Presents information on the advertising campaign created by McCann-Erickson for Motorola's cellular telephones. Storyline of the advertisement; Sales pitch.