AWS Sees Explosive Growth
- How to keep that personal touch. Nelson, Mark // Telephony;7/08/96, Vol. 231 Issue 2, p38
Looks at how AT&T Wireless Services revamped its call center operations in an effort to improve personalized customer service. Challenges faced by companies in managing business growth; AT&T's creation of a process for a quality program to improve customers' perceptions of the company's...
- Cellular customers like service from AT&T best. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;10/21/96, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p3
Reports that according to a survey conducted by J.D. Power and Associates, cellular customers are most satisfied with the customer service from AT & T Wireless Services Incorporated. AT & T's rating for corporate image; How the results of the survey differ from those of the 1995 survey.
- AT&T Denver ups to IS-136 cellular. // RCR;01/13/97, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p11
Reports that in Denver American Telephone and Telegraph Wireless Services Incorporated launched another cellular service in its Denver, Colorado market. Areas that receive the service; Features of the service; Service rates.
- AT&T data division premieres flat-rate pricing. Bruno, Anthony // RCR;06/01/98, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p24
States that a different monthly flat-rate pricing system for unlimited wireless data transfer has been introduced by AT and T Wireless Services Incorporated's Wireless Data Division, on its Cellular Packet Data network. Reference to the two plans that are being offered by the company; What is...
- Stopping The Revolving Door. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;7/30/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the program of AT & T Wireless to prevent customers from switching to the competitors. Purpose of the employee event sponsored by the company; Churn rate posted by the company; Second-quarter revenue of the company.
- AT&T rides the Internet. // Telephony;06/16/97, Vol. 232 Issue 24, p38
Cites AT&T Wireless Services' offering of Internet messaging services to its Digital PCS, Pocketnet and paging customers.
- AT&T to launch CDPD/Web service. Spooner, John G. // PC Week;10/06/97, Vol. 14 Issue 42, p75
Reports on the planned service from AT&T Wireless Services that enables constant Cellular Digital Packet Data Internet access for a flat fee below $50. Its design to be used with 3Com Corp.'s PalmPilot and AT&T's own PocketNet cellular phone; The goal of giving users constant access to...
- Billing World. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jul2001, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p15
No abstract available.
- AT&T premieres prepaid service. // RCR;04/28/97, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p2
Reports that American Telephone and Telegraph (AT&T) Wireless Services Incorporated launched its prepaid wireless service called FlexCall in eight counties in San Antonio, Texas. Names of counties; How customers can initiate the service.