- IXL, ViaFone Forge Strategy. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;07/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p37
Announces the partnership forged between Internet service shop, iXL Enterprises Inc. and ViaFone Inc., a mobile applications software provider. Purpose of iXL decision to partner with ViaFone; List of iXL clients; Deals made by ViaFone with other companies.
- Extended Systems adds ViaFone, gains strength. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;6/3/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p16
Reports the plan of Extended Systems Inc. to acquire ViaFone Inc. Improvement of the ability of Extended Systems to integrate products into existing infrastructures; Integration of XtndConnect data synchronization software with OneBridge Mobilization Platform; Capabilities of enterprise...
- ViaFone's mobile clipboard aids sales force. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p32
Introduces the OneBridge Mobile Sales 3.0 application software from ViaFone Incorporated. Target customers of the application; Functionality features; Aim of ViaFone's partnership with Endymion Systems Inc.; Other partners of the company; ViaFone's short-term goal.
- THE DIFFERENTIATOR. Gubbins, Ed // Wireless Review;Mar2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p88
Reports on a speech recognition technology of the company ViaFone. Idea of ViaFone in the transfer of Web page information to mobile devices; Views of ViaFone executive Jonathan Kissane on the speech recognition technology; Facts on the partnership of ViaFone with the company Nuance.
- Roadkill: Bits & bytes. // Advertising Age;7/28/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p16
Discusses two World Wide Web sites. The SwineOnline page, featuring a virtual pig; The American Lung Association's nominees for its annual Phlemmy awards.
- Does your Web site have zero hits? Advertise. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;6/25/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p49
Presents information on getting persons to visit a Web site. Use of advertising in the traditional media; Registering a site on a search engine; Use of direct exchange links and postings in newsgroups.
- Reining in Web sprawl. Klein, David // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-3
Opinion. Focuses on how businesses such as Sprint and Chrysler are consolidating their sprawling Web sites of products brands. Strategies used by the companies; Reason for designs on all sub-sites.
- How to target new site promotions. Ward, Eric // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-3
Reports that Web marketers are using search engines and directories as a means of promoting Web sites. Problems associated with search engines and directories; Importance of using specialized search engines.
- New and info resources for marketers. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-10
Presents information on Web sites such as Advertising Age Job Bank and Beyond Computing. Address and location of Web sites; Features of the Web sites.