InterVoice-Brite, IPCell Unite
- INTERVOICE OFFERS MULTIMEDIA ENHANCED SERVICES. // Tele-Service News;Sep2005, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the Internet Protocol-based multimedia enhanced solution Omvia Media Exchange released by Intervoice Inc. in early 2005. Multimedia applications offered by Omvia Media Exchange for service providers; Benefits of using Omvia Media Exchange; Background information on Intervoice.
- ROGERS AT&T WIRELESS DEBUTS VOICE-ACTIVATED DIALING. // Audiotex Update;Mar2003, p8
Reports on the launch of a voice-activated dialing application (VAD) by a Canadian wireless communications service provider Rogers AT&T Wireless Co. for both English and French-Canadian speaking subscribers by leveraging Omvia platform of Intervoice Inc. called VoiceCommand. Provision for speech...
- Siemens, InterVoice intro IVR solution. // RCR;02/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p32
Reports on Siemens Information and Communication Networks Inc.'s joint venture with InterVoice Inc. to introduce an interactive voice response solution based on Siemen's Automatic Call Distributor Prompt Response Integration technology.
- IT is lukewarm to wireless commerce apps. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;03/19/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p11
Reports on corporate information technology (IT) managers' lukewarm response to wireless commerce applications, even as such applications will be played out at the 2001 CTIA Wireless show in Las Vegas, Nevada. IT managers' greater interest in serving their companies' employees than offering...
- Intervoice to Use RSA Voice Products. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;3/29/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 61, p12
The article discusses the agreement for communication technology company Intervoice Inc. to integrate biometric voice authentication technology from EMC Corp.'s RSA Security into its voice response products. The technology will allow biometric voice samples to be used for secure phone...
- PACKETS. // Wireless Week;6/3/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 22, p8
Presents news briefs concerning the U.S. wireless communications industry, as of June 2002. Efforts of Nortel to cut costs; Mortgage signed by InterVoice-Brite; Acquisition of Mobilink Telecom Inc. by Broadcom Corp.
- THE TALKING PHONE. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;11/5/2007, Vol. 248 Issue 18, Special section p19
The article focuses on the new user interface technology called Whisper which was developed by Intervoice Inc. in the U.S. The wireless communication system is a new form of voice notification that is integrated directly with a Bluetooth headset. The company plans to release the service in 2008...
- Telcom platform adds multimedia capabilities. // T H E Journal;Nov94, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p26
Reports on InterVoice Inc.'s plan to develop multimedia capabilities on its multi-application platform. Features of Intervoice's call-automation platform; Contact information.
- Try DataConnect. // Personnel Journal;Jul95, Vol. 74 Issue 7, New Product News p3
Features InterVoice Inc.'s DataConnect. Contact information.