Health Care News From Certicom
- Pennsylvania quality alliance formed. // Healthcare Benchmarks & Quality Improvement;Mar2007, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p36
The article reports on the establishment of the Pennsylvania Health Care Quality Alliance that aims to foster transparency in health care and improve patient health. The goals for the alliance are cited including the development of a statewide approach to measuring health care quality....
- Which insurance plan is right for you? Gibbons, Steffanie // New Mexico Business Journal;Apr96, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p13
States that the New Mexico Health Insurance Alliance is a nonprofit public corporation which was created by the state legislation in 1994. Coverage available through Alliance is guaranteed; Denial of health care insurance coverage; Reason of denial; Availability of coverage; Number of...
- New Commonwealth health alliance formed. // Australian Nursing Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p10
The article focuses on Commonwealth Health Professions Alliance (CHPA), an alliance of health professionals established to deal with major health challenges in Commonwealth countries. Through the alliance, Australian health professionals will unite with their colleagues from other Commonwealth...
- New treatment for plan quality. Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;10/12/98, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p1
Focuses on the disease-specific approach taken by the Employers Health Coalition, regarding the measurement of the quality of health care in its community in Tampa, Florida, with reference to the Healthy People/Productive Community Survey. Questions asked regarding employees filling out their...
- COOPERATIVE TAKEOVER. Eberlein, Sven // Yes!;Spring2013, Issue 65, p42
The article reviews the periodical "Blueprint for a Cooperative Decade" published by the International Cooperative Alliance.
- Group fights rest area commercialization. // Overdrive;Jul95, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p30
Reports on the formation of the Alliance to Save Interstate Services (AS.IS) by the National Association of Truck Stop Operators. Purpose of opposing commercialization of rights-of-way interstate highways; Background information; Implications; Expectations.
- New Owners Group Can Provided Needed Leadership. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/16/2001, Vol. 247 Issue 3, p52
Editorial. Comments on the formation of the Owner Association Alliance, an amalgam of associations representing various construction owner or consumer groups in the United States. Provision of a common voice on issues of common concern; Key industry issues; Impact of the termination of the...
- The National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals. // Exceptional Parent;Aug2001, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p61
Provides information on the National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals. Importance of direct support professionals; Goals of the organization; Services provided by the group.
- Nation recognizes arts & humanities. // Back Stage;9/29/95, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p2
Reports that the National Assembly of Local Arts Agencies and the National Cultural Alliance are making available to nonprofit arts groups a promotional announcement with the National Arts and Humanities Month logo. Contact information.