E-signature Laws Boost Mobile Security Efforts
- Certicom announces Trust Partner Program, programs with XcelleNet. // RCR Wireless News;2/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p59
Reports on announcement made by Certicom regarding its Certicom Trust Partner Program, an open industrywide initiative dedicated to providing leading security solutions for the wireless communications market.
- Certicom Secures Mobile VPNs. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;06/12/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p42
Reports on the plan of Certicom Corp., a provider of mobile e-business security, to offer a virtual private network (VPN) handheld client specifically for mobile and wireless devices. Computer operating systems that will be supported by the solutions; Marketing plan for the VPN solution;...
- Standards-setting group organized for elliptic curve encryption system. // American Banker;12/29/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 246, p13
Reports on the establishment of the Standards for Efficient Cryptography Group, a consortium tasked to set technical standards for elliptic curve cryptography (ECC), by Certicom Corp. and 14 other companies. Certicom's advocacy for the ECC technique as an alternative to the RSA data encryption...
- Wireless security evolves. Fonseca, Brian; Krill, Paul // InfoWorld;01/24/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the expanding development of wireless security in the United States. Details on products and services introduced by VeriSign at RSA Conference 2000 show, San Jose, California; Information on MobileTrust product launched by Certicom; Companies endorsing VeriSign's initiative.
- 724 enters Certicom, CheckFree deals. // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p36
Reports on 724 Solutions Inc.'s agreements with Certicom and Checkfree for wireless security and electronic billing services.
- JP, Certicom expand pact. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p20
Reports on the expanded partnership between wireless enabling technology developer JP Systems Inc. and electronic commerce security provider Certicom Corp. to enhance the former's SureWave platform with the latter's WTLS Plus security technology.
- Certicom provides Sendo with security technology. // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p53
Announces Certicom's plan to provide Sendo with the WTLS Plus technology to secure its lightweight, Internet-enabled Wireless Access Protocol mobile phones.
- Certicom, Brightpod sign deals with Wysdom. // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p23
Reports on separate deals signed by Brightpod and Certicom to integrate Wysdom Inc.'s wireless technology in their telecommunication products.
- Certicom beefing up its role in security for compact devices. Kutler, Jeffrey // American Banker;3/1/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 39, p15
Discusses the efforts of Canada-based Certicom Corp. to strengthen its position as a supplier of security technologies for small computing devices and information appliances. Announcement of several agreements to license cryptographic tool kits.