WW To Publish Show Daily at Wireless I.T. 2000
- Vendors: Going To PCIA GlobalXChange? // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p8
Reports that in the September 18 and 25, 2000 issue of `Wireless Week,' it will spotlight products and other announcements for the convergence-themed PCIA GlobalXChange conference and exposition September 26-29 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. Instruction for those who want exposure in...
- Wireless In Style Deadline Nears. // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p5
Reports that the 'Wireless Week' magazine is seeking entries for Wireless In Style 2002, its fourth annual collection of graphically creative, groundbreaking and memorable industry advertising and marketing promotions and innovative product design and packaging.
- Fact No. 1: Things Change. Menezes, Bill // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p4
Introduces the Wireless Gear and FaceTime sections of the 'Wireless Week' magazine. Suggested motto of the wireless industry; Opinion on the elimination of the wireless spectrum cap.
- Wireless Week Seeks Product, People Submissions. // Wireless Week;11/5/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 45, p3
Announces that the 'Wireless Week' magazine is seeking submissions for upcoming sections on new products and wireless communication industry employees, as of November 2001.
- WW Seeks Product, People Submissions. // Wireless Week;10/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 43, p4
Invites readers of 'Wireless Week' magazine to submit articles about the wireless communications industry.
- Stocks. // Wireless Week;08/09/99, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p40
Provides information on the stocks of companies in the wireless and mobile communications industry as of August 1999. Stock portfolio index of the `Wireless Week' periodical; Focus on the shares of BCE Mobile Communications Inc.; United States and Western Europe handset shipments and Wireless...
- Show Daily Deadlines. // Wireless Week;2/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p5
Announces that the 'Wireless Week' magazine will produce the official show daily at CTIA's Wireless conference in Orlando, Florida on March 18-20, 2002.
- Wireless Week Spotlights Gear, Gurus. // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p1
Introduces the Wireless Gear and FaceTime sections of the 'Wireless Week' magazine.
- A Handoff of a Different Kind. Wickham, Rhonda // Wireless Week;12/1/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p4
The author presents her word of farewell as she is leaving her position as editor-in-chief of the magazine. She reflects on how her experience as a journalist in the wireless industry has helped her polish her craft and cites the insights she gained in working with "Wireless Week" as well as...