Combined Forces Move To No.2
- SBC, BellSouth Take Wireless Vows. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;04/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p10
No abstract available.
- SBC And BellSouth: Long Overdue Nuptials? Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;03/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p20
Reports on the merger plans of SBC Communications and BellSouth Corp. for their wireless telecommunication business. Importance of the merger; Barriers in the merger; Information on other partners of SBC; Acquisitions made by SBC.
- BellSouth, SBC merger--what's it mean for Radiofone? Brannon, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);04/10/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p9
Focuses on the impact of the merger of BellSouth Corp. and SBC Communications Inc. on the operations of RadioFone Inc. Influence of the consolidation on the digital communication network of RadioFone in New Orleans, Louisiana; Need to boost the company's competitiveness.
- Merger necessary to compete. Smith, Hilary // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the speculations on the merger plans of BellSouth Corp. and SBC Communications Inc. Terms of agreement; BellSouth's filing of registration statement with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
- A Merger for SBC & BellSouth? // Wireless Review;03/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p10
Speculates on the merger between BellSouth and SBC. Implication of the merger; Combination of coverage areas of both companies.
- BellSouth, SBC Mum On JV Talk. // Wireless Week;03/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the consolidation of BellSouth Corp. and SBC Communications. Advantage of the consolidation; Information on the wireless customers of SBC.
- Nine vie for $250 mil wireless acc't. Petrecca, Laura; Elkin, Tobi; Cuneo, Alice Z. // Advertising Age;8/7/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 33, p4
The article reports on the pending release of an advertising campaign for SBC Communications and BellSouth, two firms that are to be merged in the United States. Key issues discussed include the advertising agencies that are bidding for the account and the ranking of the two companies in the...
- No. 2 combo steps up to bat. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;04/10/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 15, p9
Deals with the merger of the wireless communications business of SBC Communications and BellSouth. Coverage of the combined business in the United States; Number of subscribers of the combined business; Percentage of the business to be owned by SBC.
- Syndicated Issuance for M&A: Red Hot. Grocer, Stephen // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p1
Presents information on the emergence of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in the syndicated loan market in 2005. Status of bank loans launched for syndication; Impact of refinancing on M&A-related loans; Investment-grade syndicated loans raised by SBC Communications Inc. and Bellsouth Corp.