- Business trends. // American Machinist;Nov2000, Vol. 144 Issue 11, p46
Reports on developments related to machine tool consumption in the United States. Workshops offered by Virtual Workshops; Joint venture of GE Fanuc Automation and Ztango.COM Inc.; Adept Technology Inc.'s opening of two new sales and service centers.
- AUTOMATION DEVELOPMENTS. // Transmission & Distribution World;Nov2000, Vol. 52 Issue 13, p12
Presents news briefs on automation developments in the electricity industry in the United States. Internet-based load management systems offered by the company EPRI to providers and their customers; Partnership of the company GE Fanuc Automation with Ztango Inc. to develop integrated wireless...
- Ztango.com delivers Internet to wireless devices. // RCR;12/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p21
Reports on Ztango.com Inc.'s introduction of software solutions that enable the delivery of Internet-backed services to digital wireless telephones and Wireless Application Protocol-based smart telephones.
- Aelix to use Ztango.com WAP services. // RCR;07/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 28, p3
Announces the plan of Aelix Inc., a provider of unified messaging productions, to use Ztango.com's Wireless Application Protocol and short message service wireless gateway services for its Qortet family of unified messaging products.
- Faster way to cut fabric. Teresko, John; Stevens, Tim // Industry Week/IW;10/4/93, Vol. 242 Issue 19, p59
Reports on an approach for laser-cutting of fabric from GE Fanuc Automation North America Inc. of Charlottesville, Virginia. One layer at a time; Elimination for stacking equipment; Prevention of laser `welding' of fabric layers.
- Am open-architecture solution combining decentralized I/O and control. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun95, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p176
Features the computer system Field Control by GE Fanuc Automation. Physical description; Features; Contact information.
- Powerful PLC. // Ward's Auto World;Jun93, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p46
Features the central processing units for the midrange Series 90-30 and high-end 90-70 programmable logic controllers from GE Fanuc Automation North America Inc.
- Snaz files Chapter 7 bankruptcy. // RCR Wireless News;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p11
Announces that Snaz Commerce Solutions, a provider of wireless commerce products was forced to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Comments from Vikram Chachra, the company's co-founder and chief strategy officer; Technology used by the company to offer wireless Web shopping.
- Improved cables designed for machining environment. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Dec97, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p274
Features GE Fanuc's motor power and feedback cables. Resistance to coolants and lubricants commonly found in the machining environment; Connector back shell; High flexibility; Easy orientation of cable direction.