Let Me Tell You Something
- TeleCorp, Comverse launch voice-mail service. // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p54
Reports the launching of a voice-activated voice-mail service by TeleCorp PCS Inc. and Comverse Network Systems in the United States. Efforts to allow subscribers the ability to retrieve messages and verbally interact with voice-mail systems; Other services offered; Research performed to ensure...
- SunCom to introduce voice-activated voice mail. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;10/5/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p39
Reports that TeleCorp PCS Inc. and Comverse Network Systems have introduced voice-activated voice mail in the United States. Features and capabilities of the system; Success of voice-activated voice mail service in Europe.
- TeleCorp PCS to offer i3 Mobile services to customers. // RCR;04/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p20
Reports that telecommunication firm TeleCorp PCS Inc. will offer wireless services from high technology firm i3 Mobile Inc.
- How to Get the Most Out of Voice Mail. // CPA Journal;Feb2000, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p11
Presents several suggestions on how to maximize the use of voice mail systems. Information to record for callers to reach a person; Suggestions when leaving a voice-mail message for someone else.
- Avoiding Voice Junk Mail. Booher, Dianna // National Public Accountant;Sep99, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p13
Provides suggestions for the improvement of voice mail communication.
- Communicate with confidence. Booher, Dianna // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;01/17/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p16
Discusses the pros and cons of voice mail and how users in the United States can maximize the telecommunication system's usefulness. Leaving a brief, current and informative greeting when recording a message; Inclusion of one's name and number before and after comments; Keeping instructions...
- Voice Mail. // Dirt Bike;Jun2000, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p10
Highlights the reflections of the author regarding the messages he received from his voice mail system. Messages from friends and relatives; Reaction to the messages he received.
- Talking About Voice Access. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;06/04/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p26
Reports that telecommunication carriers are adopting voice-access solutions. Expected number of people that will use voice portal services by 2005; Predicted voice-access revenue by 2005; Most aggressive carrier in launching voice-access services.
- What does your voicemail message say about you? Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/19/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p8
The article presents an answer to a question on the importance of having a creative and active voice-mail instead of a regular everyday message.