- CALENDAR. // SGB;Jul2013, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p62
A calendar of events for the sporting goods industry in the U.S. from July to November 2013 is presented which includes the TAG Summer Show on July 9-10, the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market on August 1-3, and the SurfExpo Board Demo Day on September 5.
- Conference Connection. Gaio, Michael // Athletic Business;Aug2013, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p12
The article offers information on the 32nd Annual Athletic Business Conference (ABC) and Expo to be held in San Diego, California on November 21-23, 2013.
- CALENDAR. // SGB;Dec2012, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p50
A calendar of events in the sporting goods industry in the U.S. in December 2012-March 2013 which includes Imprinted Sportswear Show, Outdoor Retailer Winter Market, and Atlanta Fashion Shoe & Accessory Market.
- LINEUP. // Athletic Business;Oct2007, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p24
A calendar of events related to athletic business for October 2007 to May 2008, which includes the 4th Annual World Aquatic Health Conference from October 2 to 4, 2007 in Cincinnati, Ohio, the 8th Annual IHRSA/Fitness Brasil Latin American Conference and Trade Show in SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil from...
- calendar. // SGB;Jan2009, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p92
The article presents a calendar of international events related to the sporting goods business to be held from January to June 2009 which includes the ISPO Winter Show to be held during February 1-4, 2009 in Munich, Germany, the "Let's Play Hockey Expo" to be held on March 13-14, 2009 in St....
- CALENDAR. // SGB;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p78
The article presents a calendar of events related to the sporting goods industry including outdoor show of Sports Inc. to be held during August 11-13, 2010 in Nashville, Tennessee; Health & Fitness Business Expo to be held during September 22-23, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada; and the Footwear &...
- Winning And Sinning. // TransWorld Business;Nov2011, Vol. 19 Issue 10, following p42
Photographs of several attendees at events related to action sports industry in 2011 are presented including Miss TransWorld Wakeboarding Lindsey Harrod at the TransWorld Surf Expo, surfer Jesse Steelman at Imaginarium, and HDX Founder Vipe Desai at Nixon's The Weird Surf Contest.
- Warm October Impacts Outdoor Product Sales. // NSGA Retail Focus;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p22
The article focuses on the impact of the warm-weather patterns in October on the retail sales of outdoor sports and recreation industry in the U.S. According to the Leisure Trends Group (LTG), the month's warmer temperature resulted to the increase of sales in running and paddlesports, along...
- EXTRA POINTS. ATTWOOD, EMILY // Athletic Business;Sep2013, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p15
This section offers news briefs related to the U.S. athletic businesses as of September 2013. The largest man-made outdoor rock climbing structure was completed by Eldorado Climbing Walls in Mount Hope, West Virginia. Anytime Fitness was recognized by the International Health, Racquet and...