REPORT SHOWS UNDER ARMOUR'S RUNNING STRONG ALREADY
- Under Armour Readies Running Footwear Launch. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Dec2008, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p12
The article reports that footwear company Under Armour Inc. faces numerous challenges regarding its running footwear category in 2009. It states that the company gets a full support from sporting goods chains and is expected to maintain demand over supply. It notes that the company grabbed...
- Under Armour plans to step up footwear. // Value Retail News;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the marketing push Under Armour is giving to its footwear line. Testing on prototypes of a basketball and a running shoe is reportedly ongoing to follow-up on the cross trainer earlier introduced. The footwear marketing push, as described, is to test the strategy to...
- BATTLE ARMOUR. BEAUDRY, JENNIFER ERNST // FN: Footwear News;12/3/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 43, p16
The article offers a preview of the running shoes from Under Armour Inc.
- Under Armour Sets The Pace. Bascom, Erin // FN: Footwear News;2/9/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p22
The article evaluates the running shoes from Under Armour Inc.
- What's the Next Hot Fitness Trend? Herring, Amber // FN: Footwear News;2/2/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p46
No abstract available.
- YOU 2.0. Casimiro, Steve // Popular Science;Dec2004, Vol. 265 Issue 6, p144
Evaluates the Free 5.0 shoes for runners from Nike. Key features; Composition of the running shoes; Advantages of using the shoes.
- A new feature shares the lessons of success. Koten, John // Inc.;Dec2003, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p19
Focuses on the launching of a section of the "Inc." journal entitled "How I Did It," in the December 2003 issue of the journal. Issues to be discussed in the section; Information on issues concerning companies; Discussion on the brand Under Armour from Under Armour Performance Apparel.
- WHAT'S TRENDING. // FN: Footwear News;9/21/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 33, p14
The article presents news briefs from the footwear industry including growth strategy of Under Armour Inc., Gene McCarthy named the chief executive officer (CEO) of Asics America Group, and Christian Louboutin's social media strategy.
- Under Armour Launches "ATHLETE'S RUN" CAMPAIGN. // SGB;Jan2009, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p17
The article reports on the launch of a footwear product by sports brand Under Armour Inc. and its TV commercial at a media event in New York City. It informs that a preview of the television campaign for the product called "Athlete's Run" was also shown at the event. The television spot will air...