Everlast Opens First Retail Store
- WHAT'S IN STORE. // Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel (Newsweek LLC);May2007, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p99
The article presents information on several shops in the U.S. for travelers. The shops include the American Girl Place, located in Chicago, Illinois, wherein girls can dine with their dolls. Cabela's is a huge sporting goods store located in Kansas City, Kansas. L.L. Bean, located in Freeport,...
- Blue Tomato startet in Hamburg. Müller, Annika // Textilwirtschaft;6/6/2013, Issue 23, p033
The article reviews the retail store of the Blue Tomato sporting goods label in the Alstertal shopping mall in Hamburg, Germany.
- VENDOR NEWS. Nolan, Kelly // DSN Retailing Today;1/23/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p16
The article focuses on the announcement of Everlast Worldwide on its launch of a footwear line in Europe. The company has signed a license agreement with Globus Trading Group GmbH of Nuremberg, Germany. Globus will serve as the Everlast licensee for footwear in continental Europe. The products...
- K5 UNVEILS "EXPLORE MORE" SHOP-IN-SHOP. Cortado, Rhea // TransWorld Business;Summer2012, p14
The article reports on the launch of Explore More one-stop-shop by K5, a surf, skate, and snow shop in San Diego, California.
- Paintball accessories retailer to open store in Kearns. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/2/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p5
The article reports on the plan of Pegleg Paintball, a retailer of paintball gaming accessories and the operator of a Paintball Planet playing field, to open a store in Kearns, Utah. The retailer will sell markers or paintball guns, ammo or marble sized bullets filled with a colorful liquid that...
- southern star. Gebicki, Michael // Good Health & Medicine;May2008, p160
Information for visitors to Victoria's southern coastline is presented. Torquay, which marks the eastern end of the Great Ocean Road, is Australia's Surf City, home to an enormous Rip Curl store, a major Quicksilver outlet, an Oakley store and several other surfwear discount barns with thumping...
- Ex-Piston opening Nike shoe store in Detroit. Harrison, Sheena // Crain's Detroit Business;10/22/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p1
The article reports that Derrick Coleman, former player of the basketball team Detroit Pistons, is planning to open Snyx Sneaker Studio, a retail store for sporting goods in Detroit, Michigan. The store sells exclusive Nike Inc.'s products. Snyx sells Nike clothes and shoes ranging from $75 to...
- MERCANTILE INTELLIGENCE. // New Yorker;11/23/1963, Vol. 39 Issue 40, p47
The article presents information about the merger of two shops including Homer's Bible Supplies and Homer's Athletic Store. The shops are located in La Grande, Oregon. The new shop will now be called as the Homer's Pray and Play Shop. A large sign board with the new name has been installed at...
- Everlast women enter the ring. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/2/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 21, p16
Reports on activewear company Everlast for Women's sponsorship of the opening night party of the Broadcast Boxing Club for women. Attendance; Amateur women boxers provided by Everlast; Everlast women's activewear collection; Sales for 1993; Expected sales for 1994.