Quiksilver Explores Financial New Options
- Morgan Stanley Seen Posting 2Q Dip. // American Banker;6/18/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 116, p20
Focuses on Morgan Stanley securities firm and speculates on its second-quarter financial report in 2003. How bad loans are affecting the company; Competition challenging Morgan Stanley; Expansion of the company under chief executive officer Philip Purcell; Outlook for losses from credit-card...
- Morgan Stanley Push to Target Smaller PE Clients. // American Banker;3/21/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 43, p12
The article discusses Morgan Stanley private-equity firm's competition and strategy for gaining more fee revenue from financial services and advising clients in buyout deals.
- Options unveiled on stock index. Barr, Paul G. // Pensions & Investments;9/16/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p8
Reports on the launching of options on the Morgan Stanley Commodity Related Equity Index by the American Stock Exchange and Morgan Stanley & Co. on September 9, 1996.
- at deadline: Morgan. // Traders Magazine;Jun2003, Vol. 16 Issue 212, p8
Reports that Morgan Stanley & Co. has begun specialist operations for a number of options books at the Pacific Stock Exchange.
- Morgan Stanley hires Puerto Rico team. RENTAS-GIUSTI, LAURA // Caribbean Business;8/21/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 32, p41
The article focuses on the Financial Institutions Commissioner's Office report depicting the investment of 28 billion dollars in brokerage houses in Puerto Rico. It offers information on the economic and financial crisis in Puerto Rico. It offers information on the global capabilities of Morgan...
- Morgan Stanley rid of Lucent debt, but did investors pay? Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/16/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 15, pN.PAG
Reports on finance company Morgan Stanley &. Co.'s recovery of a multi-million dollar debt lent to Lucent Technologies Inc. Way in which Morgan Stanley adjusted Lucent's debt; Reaction of bankers to the mode of the adjustment; Status of the equity market in the U.S.
- Morgan Stanley backs Mines de la Lucette equity raising. // EuroProperty;2006, p31
The article reports that French SIIC Mines de la Lucette's raising of 328m euros is largely coming from Morgan Stanley Co. Inc. The capital raising, at the rate of 24 euros per share, will also increase the number of shares in free float from 6.6% to 7.2%. The SIIC has a1.5bn euros portfolio....
- Landmark Aviation Pilots $390M of Loans. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/8/2012, p26
The article reports that Landmark Aviation, acquired by the Carlyle Group on September 14, 2012, is seeking 390 million U.S. dollars of loans consisting of 260 million U.S. dollars and 130 million U.S. dollars of first- and second-lien notes, respectively, to be lead managed by Morgan Stanley.
- Read the fine print for RMBS deals. McGeer, Bonnie // Asset Securitization Report;10/25/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 41, p19
No abstract available.