PEOPLE & POSTS
- ON THE MOVE. // Personnel Today;3/18/2008, p34
The article announces several executive appointments including Charlie Keeling, who has been appointed as human resource director at the law firm Field Fisher Waterhouse, June Parker, who has been appointed human resource director by the law firm Andrew & Co and Helen Craven, who has been...
- Increasing HR departments' effectiveness. // Management Review;Jun84, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p32
Presents the views of several human resources (HR) executives in the U.S. on the increasing HR departments' effectiveness. Meredith Corp. personnel director Glenn L. Witt on the importance of better recruiting and sound hiring decisions; Motorola former vice-president of industrial relations...
- People and posts. // People Management;3/23/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p13
Lists several executives' appointment in the human resource department of several British organizations. How Mandy Perrin has been appointed manager of resourcing and development for Hong Kong Bank Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur; Post assumed by Sheran Tully at the Eastbourne and County Healthcare...
- SHRM Committee. // Caribbean Business;9/23/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 37, pS2
A photograph is presented which depicts the members of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) Committee including secretary Aixa GarcÃa, administrator Ana Iglesias and 2009-2010 president Angie Lugo.
- PEOPLE & POSTS. // People Management;4/3/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p9
Focuses on the appointment of human resource (HR) directors in Great Britain.
- ON THE MOVE. // Personnel Today;3/25/2008, p40
The article announces career developments of personnel directors including Sue Lincoln, who has been appointed head of Human Resources (HR) by Lloyds TSB, Simon Sharkey, who has been appointed by British Petroleum as a resourcing manager and Deborah Lacide, who has been appointed by the...
- Top job... Charlie Keeling. // Personnel Today;3/25/2008, p40
The article presents an interview with Charlie Keeling, personnel director of Field Fisher Waterhouse. He said that his responsibilities include developing and executing the Human Resource strategy in line with the firm's business growth strategy. He thinks that attracting sufficient talent, and...
- "Whatever happened to Steve from IT?". KIRTON, HAYLEY // People Management;Dec2014, p36
The article discusses issues in employee recruitment by human resources (HR) professionals, particularly in Great Britain, as of December 2014. It focuses on the effectiveness of maintaining alumni networks for both individual employees and companies. Also cited are the comments by Charlie...
- Are you HR certified? // Workforce;Jan1998, Vol. 77, p27
Presents a survey on views concerning certification of human resource professionals in the United States.