IDENTIFY COACHEES' TRUE TARGETS FOR ALL-ROUND SUCCESS
- Keys to Personal Growth. // ManagerZine;Fall2004, Issue 10, pN.PAG
Looks at the role of managers in guiding employees toward personal growth. Reason why people change; Way to help the goal formation of a person; Variety of rewards for achieving personal change.
- New Year's resolutions. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/20/99, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p4
Presents a personal 2000 New Year's resolution. Recreation; Avoiding of harmful habits.
- Leadership Coaching Government Style. Trani, Randall // Government Executive;12/3/2015, p1
The article focuses on a coaching program being developed by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). It is stated that coaching can help in optimizing the performance of employees. The International Coaching Federation (ICF) Global Coaching Client Study found that organizations with coaching...
- Trauma-Drama. Donaldson, Ken // Going Bonkers;Aug2010, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p46
The article offers strategies for balancing life and career in the midst of the economic downturn. Among the strategies recommended are creating a vision for one's life and revisiting it everyday, implementing personal boundaries such as saying no when needed, and feeding one's mind with...
- Forget Time Management…Are You Managing Your Energy? Kelley, Jean // American Salesman;Feb2011, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p24
This article provides ideas for salespeople on managing their energy. It advises salespeople to give attention to energy replenishment so they can devote their time to priorities. It also suggests to establish goals and challenging tasks to achieve. In addition, the article recommends ways for...
- A question of balance. Donner, Gail J.; Wheeler, Mary M. // Canadian Nurse;Nov2007, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p37
The article offers some tips for nurses on achieving and maintaining a better work-life balance. The authors recommend some nurses to pull together a support group and make declaration about the changes they want to achieve in life. It has been suggested that goals should be shared with one's...
- Balancing Act. Czarnecki, Gerry // Personal Excellence Essentials;Aug2011, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p6
The article reflects on balancing one's work and personal life to achieve one's goals. He cites the challenges faced by leaders in terms of balancing their personal relationships with friends and family as well other stakeholders wanting their time and attention. He asserts the need for leaders...
- Forum for Early Career Professionals (FECP). // Society for American Music Bulletin;Winter2016, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p8
The article focuses on an essay on balance between work-life and states that for balanced work life have a goal which decide what opportunities to take, have non-negotiables in life and have to stop celebrating workaholicism as praiseworthy way.
- Don't Let Your Career Cause Regrets in Your Personal Life. Freeman, Kenneth W. // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;2/26/2014, p2
The author offers tips on work-life balance which include the need to set realistic career goals, accepting that perfection standards are not applicable in one's personal life, and the proper resolution of personal and professional conflicts.