HOW TO…implement a flexible benefits scheme
- Foreign benefits. Vaines, Peter // Accountancy;May2002, Vol. 129 Issue 1305, p128
Focuses on the tax benefits of foreign domicile in Great Britain. Bonus payments; Exemptions in the inheritance tax; Provisions under Finance Act 1986.
- Separate real deadlines from fakes. // Executive Leadership;Mar2015, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p8
The article presents questions and answers related to project teams and personnel management such as separating real deadlines from fake and how to prevent top managers from comparing notes on their bonuses.
- Conn. AG: Tax on Execs Is Constitutional. // American Banker;3/24/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 45, p12
The article reports that a legal opinion presented by Connecticut's Attorney General Richard Blumenthal states that taxing executives' bonuses at companies that received bailouts is constitutional.
- Directors' bonuses set PAYE poser. Keenan, Denis // Accountancy;Mar1979, Vol. 90 Issue 1027, p18
Discusses the collection of income tax on the bonuses of directors under payroll arrangements in Great Britain. Delays in collecting income tax on directors' remuneration; Deduction of the income tax by the person making the payment; Adjustments made in the companies' tax liability.
- Smart bonus strategies. Andresky Fraser, Jill // Inc.;Nov96, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p96
Provides guidelines for self-compensation bonuses for entrepreneurs. Flexibility; Timing considerations; United States federal tax considerations for owners of S and C corporations; Profit distribution alternative. INSET: The tax basics of bonuses.
- Take current deductions for future bonuses. // Small Business Tax Strategies;Dec2013, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p7
The article presents a discussion about getting tax breaks from employee bonuses based on the calendar year of the company in the U.S.
- STIMULUS MAY NOT STIR INDUSTRY. Winston, Sherie // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/13/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on plans of both U.S. Republicans and Democrats for economic development in the country. Plan of Republicans to end double taxation of corporate dividends; Revision plan by Democrats for bonus depreciation to 50 percent in 2003; Views of Bill Spencer, vice president of government...
- Cary: AIG Bonus-Tax Bubble Bursts in the Nick of Time. Cary, Mary Kate // U.S. News Digital Weekly;3/27/2009, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p23
The author probes into the rejection of the U.S. bonus-tax legislation due to its potential hindrance to the economic recovery of the country.
- Bonus of contention. Mealing, Lisanne // Money Marketing;3/16/2006, p62
The article offers an advise on how employee can minimize tax on a Â£700,000 bonus from the employers in Great Britain. According to the author, the employee could choose to sacrifice some of the bonus and have it paid into a personal pension in the name of the employee. The employee could...