Substitute Tax Holiday for Auto Bailout
- Why Rep. Gohmert's Tax Holiday Would Help America. Gingrich, Newt // Human Events;12/8/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 42, p1
The author reflects the tax holiday model of U.S. Representative Louie Gohmert, which is designed to help the U.S. economy. He says that compared with the Nancy Pelosi-Barack Obama model, the plan of Gohmert will put the money back into the pockets of the American people, who will be given more...
- Members sought TARP cash for banks backhome. Bogardus, Kevin; Brush, Silla // Hill;4/3/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p1
The article reports on the call by senior senators in the U.S. to Sheila Bair, chairwoman of Federal Deposit Insurance Corp., for Troubled Asset Relief Program cash for struggling banks in their homes states.
- Our Guide to the Best Coverage on President Obama and the Economy - ProPublica. Wang, Marian; Grabell, Michael // Pro Publica;9/6/2011, p10
The article offers information on U.S. president Barack Obama's new initiatives to help the sluggish economy and create jobs. It mentions that Obama administration expanded on the auto bailout begun by former president George W. Bush. It informs that Obama administration's central effort to help...
- Contemptible Political Hack Quote of the Day. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;01/05/2013, p1
The article presents a quote on politics in the U.S. by Representative Louie Gohmert Republican form Texas.
- Aide finds harmony between violin, politics. Kitto, Kris // Hill;6/18/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 71, p28
The article profiles Chastine Hulsey, a legislative correspondent for Representative Louie Gohmert, in the U.S.
- HOMELAND INSECURITY. // Syracuse New Times;9/4/2013, Issue 2187, p9
The article reports on the declaration and objection of U.S. Representative Louie Gohmert on the infiltration of radical Islamists in the U.S.
- Gohmert bucks leaders on military pay. Hooper, Molly K. // Hill;9/22/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 129, p8
The article reports on the claims of Texas Representative Louie Gohmert that party leaders have played politics with military pay during government shutdown.
- AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING AND REPAIR TECHNICIAN EMPLOYMENT. McALINDEN, SEAN P. // Community College Journal;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p33
The article discusses the state of the automobile industry in the U.S. It is informed that a remarkable recovery was noticed in the industry through various factors that includes federal bailout, an increase in consumer demand, and prevalence of environmentally friendly fuel-efficient vehicles...
- LEAVE CIRILO CASTILLO OUT OF THIS! // Texas Monthly;Jan2014, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p89
The article provides information on the remarks made by Congressman Louie Gohmert of Texas on gun-control measure that would limit the capacity of rifle magazines.