- Tyson sends relief to hurricane-battered Gulf Coast. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/27/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 42, p38
The article reports on the effort of Tyson Foods Inc. for food relief delivery in the U.S. It states that the company's 26 trucks have been deployed to distribute chicken and pork for the replenishments of food banks in Texas, Alabama, and other U.S. states. It notes that the 3.2 meals will help...
- Tyson partners with SOS in anti-hunger effort. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/12/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p116
Focuses on the donation of chicken products to the Chicago Food Depository by Tyson Foods in Chicago, Illinois. Account on the donations as part of the company's Tyson for Families campaign; Partnership with Share Our Strength in fighting hunger in local communities.
- Tyson Launches Major Campaign to Fight Hunger. // Food Management;Jul2000, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p24
Announces the Tyson for Families campaign of Tyson Foods Inc. aimed at alleviating and preventing hunger in the United States. Partnership with Share Our Strength in the campaign; Commitment in providing products and support to local communities; Donations to local hunger organizations.
- Operators talk trends at Tyson University. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/10/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p44
The article reports that a session of Tyson University was held at Fort Worth, Texas. It was a program that allows foodservice operators to participate in discussions on industry trends, product knowledge and the business support provided by Tyson Foods. Tyson Foods donated 35,000 pounds of...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p65
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. food service industry in 2009. Bob King was appointed chief executive officer (CEO) of Eco-Products. A partnership was formed by Horizon Software International with the Army & Air Force Exchange Service to offer the MealPayPlus program internationally....
- BENEFIT BUZZ. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/17/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p24
Reports developments in the charitable activities of food service companies in the United States as of September 17, 2001. Amount raised by Applebee's of Roanoke for the local Muscular Dystrophy Association; Matching donations made by Darden Restaurants Inc. to Red Lobster's donation; Golf...
- Tyson University. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2000, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p118
Reports that Tyson Foods Inc. hosted hospitality foodservice operators who attended Tyson University to learn about industry trends, food safety and Tyson products.
- Welcome to Convenience Foodservice Solutions. Smith, Donnie // Convenience Store News;Oct2012 Supplement, p3
The article reports on Tyson Foods Inc. and its role in helping the industry evolve to match changes in shoppers' attitudes and behaviors.
- Hospitality operators attend Tyson University. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/06/99, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p54
Reports on the Food Service Division of Tyson Foods Inc.'s hosting of a Tyson University operator workshop at the Tyson Management Development Center in Russellville, Arkansas. Utilization of Tyson resources in their operation forums.