- Industry champion flexes muscle to support B&I. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;5/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p24
The article profiles Ron Ehrhardt, director of food services for procurement operations at Prudential Financial in Newark, New Jersey. At the age of 21, with degrees earned in hotel/institutional management and international hospitality management under his belt, he was hired as a dietary...
- seen. // FoodService Director;4/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p22
The article presents information on a networking event hosted by Healthcare Foodservice Management for healthcare foodservice operators held at the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Speakers at the event included Greg Poletti, vice president of dining services...
- This is the nursing home life. Humble, Loretta // Malakoff News (TX);5/9/2014, Vol. 105 Issue 19, p5
The article offers the author's insights regarding services offered at the Cedar Lake Home Health and Hospice nursing home located in Malakoff, Texas.
- At MN nursing home: Self-serve coffee lounge triples guest meal-biz. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p16
Reports on the increase in guest meal preparations at the Fairview Seminary Memorial Home in Red Wing, Minnesota after the conversion of a solarium into a self-serve coffee shop lounge. Popularity of the lounge among guests.
- A Reason Not to Eat Out. Gluckman, Amy // Dollars & Sense;Nov/Dec2010, Issue 291, p4
The article reports on the results of a survey in the U.S. which revealed that over 63% of food workers were working while sick.
- What Caregivers Should Know About Nursing Homes. // Tennessee Tribune;12/31/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 52, p4
The article offers the author's insights on what caregivers should know about nursing homes. Topics discussed by the author include custodial care such as how to handle proper bathe and how to feed a patient, services provided by skilled nurses such as treatments and medical monitoring, and...
- at your service. Neelly, Rock // Wearables Business;Jul2006, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p20
Deals with the trends concerning uniforms of staff in the restaurant industry of the U.S. as of July 2006. Reasons why promotional product distributor should try selling to local restaurants with 30 employees; Major trends in staff uniforms; Information on stain repellent fabrics.
- Industry of Choice: If you treat workers fairly, they will stay. Howard, Theresa // Nation's Restaurant News;03/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p42
Discusses the findings of the `Industry of Choice' survey that sought to identify and contrast foodservice workers' behavior and attitudes, including rate issues that drive employee satisfaction. Comparison of the foodservice workforce against the total American workforce; Discussion of study...
- FOOD WORKERS MOST IN NEED OF JAVA. // Specialty Coffee Retailer;Nov2012, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p6
The article offers information about an online survey conducted by CareerBuilder.com which informs that the Foodservice workers are the most caffeinated occupation.