- WITH MADE-TO-ORDER FOCUS: NEW FOODCOURT, C-STORE BOOST REVENUE AT ARIZONA STATE U. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the sales growth posted by Arizona State University in Tempe since it converted a straight-line cafeteria into a foodcourt and convenience store. Features of the Sahuaro Foodcourt and convenience store; Food options of university students.
- UWM Restaurant Operations to participate in composting program. Brooke, Zachary // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);2/7/2011, p1
The article presents information on the plans of University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Restaurant Operations to participate in a composting program following an agreement for collection and pickup brokered by the Act Everywhere student group.
- Following the Money. // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p34
Focuses on issues related to the implementation of meal plans in colleges and universities in the U.S. Contribution of a mandatory meal plan in upgrading dining facilities; Opposition of students at the Arizona State University to a mandatory meal plan; Role of students in food service.
- ASU students dig Pitchforks. // FoodService Director;10/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p8
The article focuses on Pitchforks, the all-you-can-eat facility launched by Arizona State University at Tempe and Sodexho in line with the requirement that all first-year resident students are required to purchase a meal plan. The facility features five cooking platforms with chefs out on the...
- College uses Homegrown Beef. // FoodService Director;6/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p14
The article reports that Wartburt College in Waverly, Iowa, has started using homegrown food, particularly. School Director of Dining Services Margaret Empie wanted to warm her staff to the idea of using locally produced food, so she decided to buy a local cow so she could have it raised to her...
- The THIRD Place. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p22
A review is offered for KU Dining restaurant located at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas.
- Denny's University established to train franchisees, managers. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/16/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p25
The article reports on the ribbon cutting conducted by Denny's for its Denny's University in Spartanburg, South Carolina. The university will offer training course related to foodservice, including customer service, leadership and financial literacy. In addition, the university will play...
- Canteen, University of Westminster. Ingham, Francis // PRWeek (London);1/11/2013, p32
A review is offered for the canteen located at the University of Westminster in Harrow, England.
- New Campus Restaurant. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
A review is offered for the Epicurean & Co. campus restaurant, located in Washington, D.C.