- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;09/18/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p33
Presents graphs and charts depicting the stock market in the United States. Information on the Dow Jones and Standard & Poor's Index; Companies involved in the stock trading; Details on the bond index rates.
- Yield Indexes Mostly Unchanged in Volatile Market. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;10/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31485, p32
No abstract available.
- Yield Indexes Climb Amid Stock Gains, Positive Outlook. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;11/22/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31519, p34
Reports on increase in Bond Buyer yield indexes, with gains experienced by the equity market owing to signs of economic strength and profit. Overview of the market during the week starting November 18 to November 22, 2002; Performance of debt market and municipal market; Yield of various notes...
- Now is the time to trade for superstar investments. Auer, Robert // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p36
Focuses on the condition of money market in the U.S. as of July 2002. Average price-to-earnings ratio for AAA-credit companies; Information on companies in the equity markets.
- HIGH YIELD ISSUES IN REGISTRATION. // High Yield Report;11/7/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p8
Presents a chart depicting the high yield issues on the registration of companies in stock market in the U.S.
- Too big for its britches? Longo, Tracey // Financial Planning;May98, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p177
Presents information on the National Association of Securities Dealers's (NASD) decision to acquire the American Stock Exchange (AMEX). Views from the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC); Potential problems in AMEX merger; Effect of the merger to those planners who maintain...
- Gut check time for stock market. Winston, Paul D. // Business Insurance;08/10/98, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p21
Opinion. Focuses on the stock market in the United States. Speculation on the power of stock market analysts; Reference to the Asian economic crisis; Factor which contributed to the decline in the market During August 1998.
- So far, '94 market cast potent sting on stocks. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/25/94, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p15
Reports on the 1994 stock market performance of companies in Cleveland, Ohio for the first half of 1994. Decline in the S&P 500; Universal Electronics Inc.; LDI Corp.; Lamson & Sessions Co.; Telxon Corp.; Mr. Coffee Inc.; Opinion of stock analyst Dennis Amato.
- Wall Street's version of voodoo economics. Cappo, Joe // Crain's Chicago Business;05/12/97, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p8
Opinion. Comments on the consistency of wrong predictions by experts when analyzing activity on stock markets in the United States. Instances where such predictions occurred.