Atlanta-Based Jackson Securities Marches Far Afield
- GMAC's No-Interest Drive Has Banks Flooring the Gas. de Paula, Matthew // U.S. Banker;May2003, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p50
Focuses on the zero-percent financing on loans among the automobile finance companies in the U.S. Increase of consumer spending; Response of the bankers on the marketing strategy of the automobile manufacturers; Percentage of the financing incentives.
- More supportive approach to consumers encouraged. // Credit Management;Oct2011, p10
The article reports on the approach demonstrated by the credit industry to dealing customer relationships as the number of consumers announcing themselves in financial difficulty increases in Great Britain in 2011.
- Jackson Securities Gets Seven Tax-Exempt Professionals From Greenwich. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30994, p7
Reports that seven tax-exempt market professionals from Greenwich Partners will be leaving the firm to join Jackson Securities Inc. Expansion of Jackson Securities' sales and trading groups; Increase of the number of bankers in the public office.
- Jackson Securities adds banker Reyes. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/11/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30538, p2
Reports on the addition of banker Lourdes Reyes to the Florida operations of Jackson Securities Inc. Hiring of Millicent Counts and Sylvester Carter as executive vice president and vice president of sales and trading respectively; Growth of the business of the company.
- Jackson Securities Hires Donald Smart for Public Finance. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33460, p6
The article reports on the recruitment of Donald Smart as a managing director in the public finance group of Jackson Securities.
- Orchestrating Integration Strategies. Mathew, Thomas // U.S. Banker;Jul2006 Supplement, Vol. 116, p1
The article discusses the importance of integration strategies in resolving many difficulties that Financial Institutions are facing currently. Integration of multiple in-house systems is the main subject of this article. When drawing up an enterprise-wide system integration strategy, Financial...
- Jump-Start Planning With Strategic Questions. // Credit Union Directors Newsletter;Jun2009, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p4
The article presents suggestions for credit union strategic planning by the 2009-2010 Credit Union Environmental Scan (E-Scan). According to E-Scan, credit union members are fearful, skeptic and scorn over the financial services industry brought about by the economic recession. As for strategic...
- Citi Moves to Align Emerging Markets Efforts. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;5/30/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 103, p1
Reports that Citigroup Inc. has begun efforts to coordinate the growth of its consumer finance operations in emerging markets with the appointment of Edward T. Walsh as head of its consumer product group for the emerging markets. Deals that have helped position Citigroup to build up this...
- Putting a nail into the term 'DIY' Griffin, Ray // Money Management;2/10/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p14
Proposes ways and means for companies to manage the risks of self-managed superannuation funds. Preparation of a trust deed and financial statements; Advantage of trust deed amendments; Development of and revision of the fund investment strategy; Importance of member notices and reports.