- Getting started. // BEEF;Oct2011, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p68
The article presents the author's insights concerning the importance of online experience in starting a blog.
- THE HILL Blogs. // Hill;5/7/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 52, p24
Two blogs from the Pundits and the Congress are presented.
- How important is writing? It's the key to the locked door of your success. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/15/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p9
The article offers tips and suggestions in writing online, including how to write on LinkedIn, how to write scripts for Youtube videos, and how to write a blog post.
- Increase your social media shares. // Communication Briefings;May2013, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p1
The article offers tips on how to boost one's shares in social media networks, adapted from the article "4 Ways to Increase Share of Voice," by Jay Baer.
- TWITTER ROOM. // Hill;10/21/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 122, p46
Several blogs from the social networking site Twitter are presented which report on the advertisements launched by the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) and on the announcement by U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand on her meeting with the Defense Department officials.
- How not to social network. // Computer Weekly;11/18/2008, p18
A blog discussing disadvantages of online social networking is presented.
- What To Post Now. // Glamour;Jun2014, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p26
The article offers information on several topics which can be posted in various social media sites related to fashion such as one on being amazing and one on asking advice.
- Facebook and Twitter are Just a Means to a Greater End: O Globo, Brazil. KERN, WILLIAM // Moderate Voice;2/5/2011, p3
A blog related to the role of online social networks like Facebook and Twitter in causing various global events are presented.
- The Problem With Tape-Delay in the Age of Twitter. WINDISH, JOE // Moderate Voice;2/14/2011, p19
A blog posted by editor Joe Windish is presented discussing the problems with tape-delayed version in the time of online social networking websites.
- Calling all bloggersmake a date at WTM. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/11/2014, Issue 3114, p24
The article reports that the 2014 World Travel Market (WTM) global event urges travel bloggers to submit applications for the WTM Blogers Speed Networking sessions.