PEOPLE AND POSTS
- BOTW PROFILE. // Business Journal (Central New York);10/05/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p22
Profiles Richard Sykes, president of RMSCO Inc. Educational background; His favorite part of his job; His goals.
- BRC Challenge champion to evaluate 208 R2. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;8/29/2012, Issue 2836, p17
The article reports that NGK Spark Plugs BRC Challenge champion Richard Sykes is testing a Peugeot 208 R2.
- NHS London chief resigns in protest at axed plans. Wise, Jacqui // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;6/5/2010, Vol. 340 Issue 7758, p1216
The article announces the resignation of Richard Sykes as chairman of NHS London.
- Sykes named chairman of BioCeramic Therapeutics. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Dec2008, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p7
The article announces that Sir Richard Sykes was appointed as chairman of the board of directors at BioCeramic Therapeutics Ltd. in Great Britain.
- stuck in a lift withï¿½. // Employers Law;Nov2008, p26
An interview with Helen Jarvis, human resource (HR) director at Challinors Solicitors, is presented. He describes how she was able to get to where she is now in the HR sector. She claims that people take up most of her time and she would not have it any other way. She also cites several...
- ON THE MOVE. // Personnel Today;11/4/2008, p30
The article announces that Helen Jarvis has been appointed as human resources (HR) director at Challinors, Karen McMillan has been appointed as director of talent at Reach, Jane Vivier has been appointed as senior reward manager at UK Borders Agency.
- In brief. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);07/08/2000, Vol. 321 Issue 7253, p68
Presents medicine-related news briefs as of July 8, 2000. Ruling that Japan's Takigawa Chemical Industry violated a worker's privacy by secretly testing him for HIV; Plans of Great Britain to begin screening newborn babies for deafness; Appointment of Richard Sykes to the position of rector of...
- Sir Richard Sykes. Davidson, Andrew // Management Today;Dec1995, p56
Interviews Richard Sykes, chief executive officer of Glaxo Wellcome. Reputation; Career history; Job responsibilities; Background information on the company; Company operations.
- It's true that private shareholders ask ignorant questions at company AGMs, but that's mainly because directors put out reports full of jargon and obfuscation. Hosking, Patrick // New Statesman;2/24/2003, Vol. 132 Issue 4626, p33
Examines private shareholders and why Sir Richard Sykes, former chairman of the drug group GlaxoSmithKline, believes they should be banned from companies' annual general meetings. Why the author believes Sykes was wrong in saying this; Patronising attitude of company managers towards the people...