HR must stand up and be counted
- El Ã©xito comercial depende de la gestiÃ³n del capital humano. // Capital Humano;Feb2009, Vol. 22 Issue 229, p10
The article explains that, according to consulting firm Development Systems, business success during times of crisis depends on good management of relational, structural, and human capital.
- Managing human resources effectively during a financial crisis. Traverso, Lesley // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Aug2009, p49
The article offers tips for effective human resource management during a financial crisis. Leadership and communication are the primary elements for the creation of a successful business. It notes that business strategy and talent management are associated as an integrated talent management...
- MODALITÄ‚Å¢I DE DIMINUARE A EFECTELOR CRIZEI ECONOMICO-FINANCIARE ASUPRA RESURSELOR UMANE. Popescu, Luminiţa; Iancu, Anica; Popescu, Virgil // Review of Management & Economic Engineering;2010, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p23
The period of crisis that the whole mankind crosses these days has a profound influence on all the aspects of the economic, social, cultural, political and, last but not least, on the personal life of each individual. One of the realities managers must accept is that the level of the human...
- Leveraging Technology: Meet the Challenges of the Current Economic Climate. Giordani, Pattie // NACE Journal;Mar2009, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p16
The article considers technology and how it is assisting career services and human resources and staffing professionals manage through under the economic downturn. It explores the cost and time savings of the use of technologies, such as Web 2.0 tools, software program for various processes and...
- Hays stakes its claim on India for the long term. Simons, Grahams // Recruiter;4/15/2009, p7
The article reports on the plans of multi-sector recruiter Hays Recruitment to embark on expansion into India. It mentions that the plan aims to add locations in Delhi and Bangalore after the opening of its Mumbai office. Nick Cox, managing director of continental Europe, states that there had...
- The Human Capital -- Key Factor for Getting Over the Economic Crisis. IATAGAN, Mariana // Quality - Access to Success;2015 Supplement 3, Vol. 16, p170
The development of the human capital and implicitly the investment in education, aims, on the one hand, at the preparation of the available human resources on a professional scientific level, and, on the other hand, at the adaptation of the human resources at the economy's structural changes...
- A 'Do It Yourself' Investment. Drotos, J. Chip // Behavioral Health Management;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p56
Discusses the importance of human capital in the success of a business. Development of human capital; Finding a balance between work and life; Changing work management technique.
- HR Update. Leonard, Bill // HR Magazine;Mar2000, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p29
Presents news briefs about human resources as March 2000. National Skill Standards Board report on the United States high-wage economy; Means to identify skills and technological aptitude of liberal arts students; Views of US workers about job security.
- Los trabajadores hablan alto y claro. Aledo Linos, Ángel // Capital Humano;Dec2011, Vol. 24 Issue 260, p26
No abstract available.