London blazes trail on variable salaries
- Fire Brigade quizzes staff to shape policies. Nelson, Paul // Personnel Today;6/25/2002, p11
Reports the use of a staff survey by the London Fire Brigade to shape its policies on diversity, flexible working and affordable housing in Great Britain. Distribution of questionnaires to employees; Importance of up-to-date information for human resource policy development; Efforts of the...
- London's firefighters more equipped than ever to deal with another 7/7. // Fire;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 111 Issue 1380, p5
The article reports on London Fire Brigade's role that has made a numberof changes to radio communications, equipment and training with partners, and has also given firefighters a greater amount ofÂ option to act outside standard procedures.
- Provision of an Occupational Health Service. // Occupational Health;Apr2012, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p32
The article invites qualified and experienced occupational health providers to submit expressions of interest in providing a range of clinical services included in the Health and Safety Strategy of the London Fire Brigade.
- Agencies line up for London Fire Brigade creative brief. Bussey, Noel // Campaign (UK);2/19/2010, Issue 7, p5
The article reports that the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority, which manages the London Fire Brigade, is eyeing for an agency to handle its advertising account in England.
- Key to success for BlackBerry 10 is price. Wooding, Paul // PRWeek (London);2/8/2013, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article "Industry View: Was BlackBerry relaunch 'dictated by fear'?" in the February 1, 2013 issue.
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR WEEK. // PRWeek (London);8/19/2011, p11
This section offers news briefs related to the public sector inGreat Britain as of August 2011, including one on the increase in the Twitter followers of The London Fire Brigade during the riots in London, England, one on the creation of a Facebook page by Manchester Arndale Center and Marketing...
- LFB highlights risk of Beko appliances. Owens, John // PRWeek (London);1/20/2012, p22
The article discusses the marketing campaign launched by the London Fire Brigade for Beko fridge-freezers in England, including its objectives, strategy and plan, and measurement and evaluation.
- Versatile blast machine. // Plant & Works Engineering;Sep2012, Issue 366, p20
The article reports on the restoration of the Massey Shaw, London Fire Brigade fireboat from T Nielsen & Co.
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR WEEK. // PRWeek (London);3/25/2011, p11
This section offers news briefs concerning public relations in the British public sector which includes the reason why John Shewell of Brighton & Hove believes that the designation head of communications should be replaced, the decline in the number of incidents faced by the London Fire Brigade,...