Scratching The Other Back
- Wireless I.T. Fruitful For Motient, Yahoo! Galatowitsch, Sheila // Wireless Week;10/23/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 43, p22
Focuses on the partnership between Motient Corp. and Yahoo! Inc. Terms of the deal; Implication of the deal; Information on both companies.
- Motient adds IBM customers. // RCR Wireless News;6/25/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p17
Reports the additional customers acquired by Motient Corp. through its deal with IBM Corp. Terms of the partnership; Commendation of IBM on the telecommunication system of Motient.
- ORACLE PARTNERS TO AUTOMATE 11I TESTING. // InfoWorld;7/08/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p12
Provides information on the Test Starter Kit from the partnership between Oracle and Mercury Interactive. Purpose of the partnership; Features of the test kit.
- Oracle, Fujitsu Partner on Unix to Battle IBM. // Channel Insider;2/10/2011, p1
The article reports on the partnership between Fujitsu Ltd. and Oracle Corp. to produce next-generation Unix servers to compete with International Business Machines (IBM) Corp.
- Corel Integrates XML and SVG Tools with Oracle Database 10g. // Software World;Nov2003, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p20
Reports on the partnership between Corel Corp. and Oracle Corp. to build a solution that will provide intelligent user interfaces for structured documents.
- Oracle support to boost Linux. Hicks, Matt // eWeek;6/10/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p13
Reports the support given by Oracle Corp. to Linux. Announcement of Oracle of its first certified configurations of the Oracle9i database; Improvement of Linux AdvancedServer to boost the performance and reliability of the server; Integration of 9i database Real Application Clusters feature on...
- Acero partners up to provide platform. // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p16
Reports the partnership between Acero Inc. with Oracle Corp. in Cleveland, Ohio. Provision of technology platform; Unification of business and research processes.
- Oracle and PwC to jointly offer IFRS 9 compliance solutions. Arrowsmith, Ranica // Accountingtoday.com;1/18/2017, p5
The article focuses on Oracle Financial Servies Analytical Applications teaming up with PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) in offering consulting, implementation and technology solutions for compliance with the International Financial Reporting Standards 9 (IFRS 9) of the International Accounting...
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;4/12/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p1
Presents news briefs on several wireless companies in the U.S., as of April 2004. Purpose of the partnership between Wavecom SA and Orange; Information on the closed sale of common stock planned by Motient Corp.