Expanding In Virginia
- Ntelos exits bankruptcy as private company. // RCR Wireless News;9/15/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p14
Reports on the completion of the financial restructuring of Ntelos Inc., wireless telecommunications provider, in September 2003. Ownership of the company under the reorganization plan; Financial status of the company after the restructuring.
- Ntelos details financial position. // RCR Wireless News;3/17/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p30
Reports on the value assessment of the assets of telecommunications provider Ntelos Inc. as of March 17, 2003. Financial position of the telecommunications provider; Status of the common stock of Ntelos.
- Strong wireless results bolster Ntelos' re-emergence. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;3/27/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p23
The article reports on the increase in the wireless operating revenues of U.S. regional telecommunications operator Ntelos Holdings Corp. in the fourth quarter and full-year 2005. The company also reported an increase in its net wireless subscribers in 2005 and average revenue per user during...
- NTELOS Holdings Corporation SWOT Analysis. // NTELOS, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Jul2014, p1
A SWOT analysis of NTELOS Holdings Corp. is presented.
- NTELOS, Conestoga agree to merge. // RCR Wireless News;8/6/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p2
Discusses the definitive merger deal between telecommunication companies NTELOS Inc. and Conestoga Enterprises Inc. Cost of the acquisition; How the cash portion of the transaction will be financed; Brief background of the companies.
- NTELOS To Be Acquired By Shentel. // 2.5G-5G;Aug2015, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that Shenandoah Telecommunications Co. (Shentel) is going to acquire telecommunication company NTELOS Holdings Corp. It presents the views of Rod Dir, chief executive officer at NTELOS, on the acquisition. It mentions that Shentel has expanded its agreement with...
- Ntelos surges on solid Q1 gains. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;5/7/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p17
The article reports that Ntelos Holding Corp.'s net wireless customer additions in the first quarter of 2007 were more than double what the carrier reported during the same quarter in 2006, and the firm also posted an all-time low for its postpaid churn rate. Ntelos gained nearly 16,000 new...
- Ntelos reports higher revenues. // RCR Wireless News;11/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p29
Reports on the financial results of Ntelos Inc. for the third quarter of 2002. Revenue; Number of wireless customers; Revenue per user.
- DATAMONITOR: NTELOS Holdings Corp. // NTELOS, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Sep2009, p1
A company profile of NTELOS Holdings Corp., a company engaged in telecommunications business, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is provided which includes strengths, weaknesses,...