Phone.com, Software.com Merger Advances
- Dot-com Merger Unveils Mobile Mail App. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;11/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p10
Deals with MobileMail, a mobile e-mail application from the merger between Phone.com and Software.com. Value of the combined companies; Shipping schedules of the Mobile Mail 1.0 and 1.1 versions.
- Listwin Leaves Cisco 'Status Quo' To Pursue New Digs. // Wireless Week;09/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p14
Interviews Don Listwin, Cisco Systems executive vice president, who will run the company resulting from the merger of Phone.com Inc. and Soft-ware.com Inc. Comments on the relationships at the merged company; Challenges for the merged company; Importance of mergers and acquisitions for the company.
- Listwin Exits Cisco To Lead New Merger. // Inter@ctive Week;08/14/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p22
Reports that Don Listwin has left Cisco Systems Inc. to run the combined Phone.com and Software.com, two suppliers of communications software for service providers. Benefit of the two companies from the addition of Listwin; Individual that will head the technology development of the combined...
- Internet firms team to redefine industry. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p1
Reports on issues and developments concerning the merger of Phone.com Inc. and Software.com Inc.
- The new power of two. Quinton, Brian // Telephony;08/14/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 7, p12
Focuses on the merger in stock swap of Internet software companies Phone.com and Software.com. Value of the deal; Overview of the transaction; Significance of the move to wireless application protocol technology.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- First Quarter M&A Rides on Bull's Back. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the merger and acquisition trends in the United States. Acquisition deal for the first quarter of 1998; Currency of choice for the large deals; Why the trend towards cash extends to middle market companies in all sectors.
- Junk Market Serves Plenty Of Turkey. Conrad, Lee // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p4
Surveys some of the merger and acquisition deals in the United States. Deals among restaurants serving turkey; Highlights on the deals.
- Fewer Megadeals Fuel First Q U.S. M&A. Cohen, Judith Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/03/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p1
Deals with the total volume of announced United States mergers and acquisitions in the first quarter of 2000. Increase in the total dollar volume of the deals; Major mergers and acquisitions during the period.