Cell-Loc's Giveaway: Altruism Or Strategy?
- Pinpointing wireless. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;09/11/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 11, p110
Focuses on TimesThree, a wireless location-based service created by Cell-Loc. Reason for the creation of TimesThree; Strategy and aim of the service; Information on its partnership with AirFlash.
- Cell-Loc wins first international order. // RCR;04/05/99, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p34
Reports that Cell-Loc Inc. has completed the first international sale of its Cellocate System.
- Cell-Loc announces e-coupon service. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p44
Reports on the introduction of electronic coupon services by Cell-Loc Inc.'s TimesThree and SUMedia.com Inc. as a component of the L411 service of TimesThree.
- Cingular to test emergency alert service. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;7/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p3
Reports on the demonstration of emergency wireless messaging in Austin, Texas. Participants of the demonstration; Result of the demonstration; Why the Cellular Emergency Alert Services association decided to partner with Cell-Loc Inc.
- Cell-Loc teams with Nortel for Texas trial. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p11
Reports on the partnership between Cell-Loc Inc. and Nortel Networks Corp. to demonstrate wireless location-sensitive services in Austin, Texas.
- Times Three gives free access to location data. // RCR;09/04/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p24
Focuses on the agreement of Times Three Inc. to provide wireless providers free access to location data derived from cellular 911 calls.
- Cell-Loc's IDI purchase will allow Internet-based wireless location. // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p102
Reports on wireless communications provider Cell-Loc Inc.'s agreement to purchase Intelligent Database International Ltd. Terms of the acquisition; Significance of the acquisition for Cell-Loc.
- Cell-Loc completes CDMA system trial. // RCR;08/16/99, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p29
Announces Cell-Loc Inc.'s completion of the first phase Code Division Multiple Access trial of the Cellocate System PCS/CDMA. Results of the digital wireless location testing.
- World briefs. // RCR;05/03/99, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p41
Presents brief news reports concerning the wireless telecommunications industry. Includes the terms of the memorandum of understanding signed by Clariti Wireless Messaging and Acme Paging; Cell-Loc's testing of the first phase of development for its Cellocate System; Lucent Technologies Inc.'s...