Politician Takes Bite Out Of Wireless Spam
- Holt: Ad is 'scurrilous'. Wiener, Robert // New Jersey Jewish News;9/23/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 38, p13
The article reports on the views of New Jersey Representative Rush Holt concerning a television advertisement paid for by the Emergency Committee for Israel which criticized him for supporting Israel advocacy group J Street.
- Holt: Ad is 'scurrilous'. Wiener, Robert // New Jersey Jewish News;9/16/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 37, p13
The article reports on the reaction of New Jersey Representative Rush Holt on the television advertisment by a pro-Israel group, which questions his pro-Israel credentials.
- Wireless Ads: Who'll Foot the Bill? Young, Deborah // Wireless Review;08/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p8
Discusses the Holt Cell Phone Spam Bill, a legislation in the United States to prevent indirect charges to consumers as a result of mobile e-mail advertisements. Influence of the junk fax law of 1991 on the legislation introduced by Representative Rush Holt (D-NJ); Actions taken by...
- Conservative pro-Israel group targets Rep. Holt. Wiener, Robert // New Jersey Jewish News;9/2/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 35, p4
The article reports on the action made by the Emergency Committee for Israel (ECI) against the anti-Jewish statements issue of Representative Rush Holt in Hopewell, New Jersey. The ECI has criticized Holt's message asserting Israel to provide adequate aid for Gaza Strip. The ECI, under the...
- Pro-Israel PAC comes out for GOP challenger. Wiener, Robert // New Jersey Jewish News;6/17/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 24, p10
The article focuses on the initiative of NORPAC, a pro-Israel political action committee, to bring about the defeat of Representative Rush Holt in the U.S. November 2011 elections. It raises fund for Holt's Republican challenger, Scott Sipprelle. Sipprelle attacks Holt for his criticism on...
- Holt Holds onto Congressional Seat, Keeps Science in Politics. Dawson, Jim // Physics Today;Jan2001, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p25
Features Rush Holt, a plasma physicist at Princeton University in New Jersey, who won a seat in the United States House of Representatives in November 2000. Review of the near-close ballot counting incident; His political platform for research and development finances.
- Rush Holt: 'I want to see Israel prosper'. WIENER, ROBERT // New Jersey Jewish News;2/27/2014, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p5
The article features Representative Rush Holt of New Jersey's 12th Congressional District, who announced his retirement from U.S. politics on February 18, 2014. Topics discussed include the legacy of Holt as the champion of bills improving the state of science, mathematics and foreign languages...
- THE CORRECT QUESTION: "Who is Rush Holt?". Barnes, Susan // Odyssey;Feb2008, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p12
The article presents an interview with U.S. representative Rush Holt.
- Misleading attacks. Gochfeld, Linda G. // New Jersey Jewish News;9/23/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 38, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Conservative Pro-Israel Group Targets Rep. Holt" that was published in the September 6, 2010 issue.