WW, i3 Get Mobile At GlobalXChange
- i3 Mobile premieres voice-activated wireless Internet access. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;10/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p24
Provides information on Pronto, a voice-activated wireless Internet access application from i3 Mobile. Features of the Pronto service; How the company created the service; Benefits of the application.
- i3 Mobile to transmit college-related content. // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p24
Reports that wireless media solutions supplier i3 Mobile has chosen Student Advantage's U-Wire to provide college-related news to wireless phones, pagers and other mobile devices.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;4/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p14
Presents news briefs on wireless markets as of April 2003. Cost-saving measures of i3 Mobile Inc.; Details on the 7-7-7 rate plan launched by Cingular Wireless in Florida; Contract between Nortel Networks and Bouygues Telecom; Features of the Wristomo wristwatch mobile phone of NTTDoCoMo.
- New York Times, i3 Mobile to create new wireless portal. // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/03/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 27, p6
Details the plans of the New York Times Co. and Stamford, Connecticut-based i3 Mobile to create a wireless portal. Terms of the agreement.
- TeleCorp PCS to offer i3 Mobile services to customers. // RCR;04/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p20
Reports that telecommunication firm TeleCorp PCS Inc. will offer wireless services from high technology firm i3 Mobile Inc.
- I3 Mobile Strikes It Big. Mickelson, Aleah // Wireless Week;07/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 27, p20
Reports on the partnership announced by i3 Mobile with The New York Times Co. and InfoBeat. Details on the deals involving the wireless media solutions provider; Brief information on the partners.
- Data firms slug through quarter. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p4
Looks at the earnings report of a variety of wireless data companies for the third quarter of 2001. Profit posted by AvantGo Inc.; Sales expectations of Comverse for the quarter; Net loss posted by I3 Mobile.
- i3 Mobile uses InfoUSA.com directory info. // RCR;05/22/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p23
Reports on i3 Mobile's agreement to incorporate directory information from InfoUSA.com into its wireless content and mobile commerce services.
- Wireless Internet. // Wireless Week;01/17/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p20
Presents news briefs on wireless communication industry in the United States as of January 2000. Value of the initial public offering filed by Wireless Internet content provider i3 Mobile Inc.; Details on the merger agreement between Nextlink Communications Inc. and Concentric Network Corp.