- Industry Briefs: TELCO. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/9/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p26
Presents an update on the telecommunication industry as of June 9, 2003. Increase in the monthly rate announced by AT&T Corp. for long-distance customers; Senior account executives appointed by Nextel.
- Briefly. // Telephony;02/26/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 9, p72
Presents updates on telecommunication industry as of February 26, 2001. Market domination of Nokia Corp. over handset rivals in the industry; Revenue posted by Nextel Communications for 2000.
- Short Takes. // Network World;1/28/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p35
Looks at developments concerning telecommunication providers in the United States as of January 28, 2002. AT&T Wireless' sale of its fixed-wireless assets to Netro; Fine to be levied on SBC Communications for violating a condition of its 1999 merger with Ameritech; Nextel Communications' plan...
- Crosstalk. // Telephony;11/14/94, Vol. 227 Issue 20, p1
Cites developments in telecommunication. Telecom modernization in China; Business plans of Nokia; Americans' knowledge of the information superhighway; AT&T's competitor in multimedia systems.
- AT&T, Nokia partner to offer private LTE to utilities. Alleven, Monica // FierceWirelessTech;2/10/2016, p1
The article reports that telecommunication company AT and T Inc. become partner with Nokia Corp., Finnish communication and information technology company to offer U.S. utilities the chance to use a licensed LTE network. AT and T will provide optional services that utilities can use to...
- PANORAMA. Dempsey, Mary // Latin Trade (English);Oct2000, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p14
Presents news briefs on business enterprises in Latin America as of October 2000. Investment plans of AT&T in Latin America by 2005; Free trade agreement of Mexico with El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras; Worldwide roaming service launched by telecommunication company Nextel Communications in...
- AT&T, Nextel Top Wireless Customer Satisfaction Survey. Scoblete, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/16/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p69
Presents the companies with high customer satisfaction index in the U.S. Assessment on the quality of the services of AT&T Corp. and Nextel Inc.; Affordability of the products of VoiceStream Corp.; Basis for rating the companies.
- Communications briefs. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/01/99, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p31
Presents news briefs related to the telecommunication industry as of November 1, 1999. Includes AT&T Wireless Services Inc.'s sale of Nokia AG's 8800 chrome-phone series; Nextel Communications Inc.'s additional subscribers in the third quarter; PageMart Inc.'s plans to change its name following...
- electrifying mobile Java. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;4/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p38
Highlights the JavaOne conference in San Francisco, California in March 2002. Features of the Mobile Application Manager software introduced by Nextel Communications Inc.; Functionalities of the CardioConnect application from Motorola Inc.; Aim of the business-to-business marketplace announced...