Associations Duel Over Coordination
- ATA affiliates with hazmat association. // Overdrive;May95, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p30
Reports on the creation of the Association of Hazardous Materials Transporters, an affiliate of the American Trucking Association.
- ATA looking for candidates to fill next LEAD ATA class of future leaders. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2014, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p16
The article reports that applications are being sought by the American Trucking Associations Inc. for the second class of its LEAD ATA executive leadership program.
- ATA, TCA AIM FOR CLOSER TIES. Vise, Avery // Overdrive;Apr2002, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p69
Reports the agreement between the Trucking Carriers Association (TCA) and the American Trucking Association (ATA) to work together to establish a closer relationship. Focus of ATA on lobbying and advocacy; Concerns of TCA on education and training; Assertion of the missions of the two...
- ATA seeks Road Team members. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 159 Issue 9, p22
Reports the acceptance of American Trucking Associations of Nominees for its 2003 America's Road Team. Criteria for nominations; Need for team members to have a history of educating the public; Availability of application forms.
- Shifting Gears. Jacobson, Louis // National Journal;10/23/99, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p3052
Focuses on the efforts of Walter McCormick to improve the status of the American Trucking Associations. Challenges to the trade group; Condition of the trade group during the leadership of Tom Donohue; Credentials of McCormick which earned him the top position in the trade group; Moves...
- ITLA assigns frequency advisory activities to ITA... // Mobile Radio Technology;Nov97, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p48
Reports the agreement between International Taxicab and Livery Association (ITLA) and Industrial Telecommunications Association (ITA). Purpose of the agreement.
- Jesse Ochoa's 10 tips for beginning or continuing a fitness program. // Echo Magazine;8/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p50
The article profiles athlete and personal trainer Jesse Ochoa. A pitcher for the Apollo's Spartans team in 2008, Ochoa gained certificates from International Sports Sciences Association and the National Academy of Sports Medicine. It notes that he started his own training business, Jesse's Elite...
- JPA to restructure deal. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;12/10/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30785, p1
Reports that the California attorney general's office withdrew its request that a judge stall a revenue bond sale, after issuer, the Chimney Rock Community Association, agreed to restructure the debt into certificates of participation and sell the deal competitively. Agreement of Pacific...
- Community College COPs. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;11/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32005, p35
Reports that Washington expects to issue certificates of participation (COP) to finance the acquisition of property by the State Board for Community and Technical Colleges on behalf of Columbia Basin Community College. Financial adviser for the competing deal; Terms of the financing lease...