Kings at the castle . .
- Les soieries de Richard Peduzzi. A. C. // Beaux Arts Magazine;nov2011, Issue 329, p188
The article reviews the exhibition "Les imprudences de Prelle" at Prelle in Paris, France, through February 19, 2012, which features silk upholstered furniture by French furniture designer Richard Peduzzi.
- Brazil show reports record attendance. // Furniture/Today;5/14/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p1
The article offers information on the furniture trade show Movesul Brasil which was held in March 2012 in Bento Goncalves, Brazil. It states that the trade show had 38, 148 visitors and 317 exhibitors, and showcased different upholstery, case goods vendors and mattress. It mentions that...
- Despite gas prices, drive-in markets solid. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/4/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses the popularity of regional furniture, home furnishings and accessory shows, particularly those hosted by Larry Karel's Aventura, the Florida based trade show company. Karel is not apprehensive of the rising gas prices affecting the popularity of his trade shows. His shows,...
- Leather upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2007, Issue 5547, p16
The article evaluates several leather upholstered sofas including the Antonia Lounge from Leolux company, Luis from B&B Italia SpA and the Stressless Paradise from Ekornes Ltd.
- Upholstery orders reflect pickup in retail business. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;9/21/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p14
The article reports that upholstery makers closed the Las Vegas market in Nevada with upholstery orders that reflect an increase in sales in the retail business. A vendor commented that more dealers were open-to-buy and the exhibitors were organized with new introductions in the retail industry....
- Motion garners more serious interest. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;2/5/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p53
The author reports the exhibition of the recliner model sofa developed by Motion upholstery in Las Vegas. The designs created by Motion upholstery gathered keen inquiries from the clients. An overview of the models of the manufactures in the furniture industry, including Craftmaster, Lane Home...
- Leather furniture resources report vigorous market. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;2/5/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p54
The author reports the sharp sales in the leather upholstery furniture marketing at the Las Vegas Market held in Las Vegas, Nevada. The manufacturers expressed happiness at the fast pace of furniture bookings. Comments on the people's response from Evan Ritchie of Emerald Home Furnishings is...
- Decorative and allied arts in Maryland. Sherrill, Sarah B. // Magazine Antiques;Apr82, Vol. 121 Issue 4, p810
The article reports that the Baltimore Museum of Art in Maryland has opened four Alexander Anderson McIlvain galleries on the lower level of its American Wing. These galleries were designed to show the background and setting for the beginnings of cabinetmaking in Maryland. Included in the...
- Furniture Looks Star at K/BIS. // Wood & Wood Products;May2002, Vol. 107 Issue 6, p75
Provides information on furniture featured at the Kitchen/Bath Industry Show held in Chicago, Illinois on April 5 to 7, 2002. Furniture-look cabinetry from Wellborn Cabinets; Natural wood cabinets from Sweetheart Cabinets; Veneer-finished cabinets from UltraCraft.