- Scottish independent predicts 2013 sales revival. // Cabinet Maker;10/18/2013, Issue 5857, p4
The article reports that Forrest Furnishing, independent retailer expects the improvement in sales performance in 2013 in Scotland.
- Independent predicts return to profit. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2012, Issue 5808, p4
The article informs that Ken Forrest, owner of Scotland-based Forrest Furnishing, is expected to make a profit in 2012 after facing two consecutive losses.
- Showroom sale contributes to huge profit for Scottish indie. // Cabinet Maker;7/8/2016, Issue 5988, p4
The article reports the financial performance of independent furniture retailer Forrest Furnishing for the year ending December 31, 2015, including a 7.3% increase in turnover to 8.8 million pounds.
- Scottish retailer to open second showroom. // Cabinet Maker;11/18/2011, Issue 5764, p6
The article reports on the plan of Scottish independent furniture retailer Forrest Furnishing to open a second 5,000-square-feet showroom opposite its 50,000 square feet store in Glasgow, Scotland with a 855,000 pounds loan provided by Clydesdale Bank PLC to fund the expansion.
- Streetscape. // Indianapolis Monthly;Apr2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p28
Features Broad Ripple store in Indianapolis, Indiana. List of clothing shops in the store; Dishes and wines served by several fast food chains; Products sold by Good Earth Natural Food Co.; Cars displayed at the Gearheads Automobilia Shop.
- PLEASANT RIDGE. Schneider, Maria // Cincinnati;Feb2003, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p18
Presents information related to various shopping stores in Montgomery Road in Cincinnati, Ohio. Description of setting of The Ridge Market; Sale of different kinds of seafood in Outerbanks Seafood Market; Music store in Cincinnati, Ohio offering all kinds of music from acid rock to zydeco;...
- Revolutionary 'In & Out' Beauty Store Opens in NYC. // Nutraceuticals World;Sep2010 Supplement, p31
The article reports on the inaugural of In & Out beauty store located in New York.
- No marijuana pipe dream. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;5/10/93, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p34
Considers Edmonton's enviro-friendly Earth's General Store, operated by Michael Kalmanovitch who hopes to reverse the country's pre-World War II decision to outlaw marijuana cultivation. Hemp was used in the past to make everything from cooking oils to fabric and was widely used in the...
- New venture taps into consumers' water quality concerns. J.N.F. // Beverage Industry;Oct93, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p18
Features Harry and Julia McKee's Water Mart store in Chandler, Arizona. Sale of in-store treated water and water-related products; Store's history; Use of custom-built reverse osmosis filtration system; Offer of post-mix Pepsi-Cola products and fruit juices.