- Ecommerce plans boost Laura Ashley. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;07/07/2000, Issue 5195, p6
Reports on the performance of the stocks of some Great Britain furniture retailers and manufacturers, as of July 3, 2000.
- cm city comment. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;11/10/2000, Issue 5213, p5
Discusses developments concerning stocks of furniture retailers in Great Britain, compiled as of November 6, 2000.
- FURNITURE STOCKS LAST WEEK. // Furniture/Today;07/24/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p55
Presents a summary of the stock prices of several United States furniture manufacturers and retailers, for five trading days ended July 20, 2000.
- Harveys comes back on a high. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p6
Reports on the stock performance of furniture companies and retailers in Great Britain recent as of July 12, 1999. Includes Harveys; Magnet's market value; Magnet; Marks & Spencer.
- FURNITURE STOCKS LAST WEEK. // Furniture/Today;09/11/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p55
Presents information on the stock-market performance of furniture manufacturers and retailers in the United States, for the five trading days ended September 7, 2000.
- FURNITURE STOCKS LAST WEEK. // Furniture/Today;05/21/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p91
Presents a summary of the stock prices of furniture manufacturers, suppliers and retailers in North America, compiled for the five trading days ended May 17, 2001. Company name; Weekly range; Price at close of trading; Net change; Percent change; Price/earning ratio.
- Polished performance. de Klerk, Vic // Finance Week;1/29/2004, p26
Focuses on the stock market performance of South Africa-based furniture retailer JD Group. Company background; Factors affecting the stock market performance of the company; Tips for investors planning to invest in the company.
- Experian bid talk prompts GUS rise. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;2/17/2006, Issue 5476, p6
The article reports on the status of various furniture retailers at the London Stock Exchange in England. Numis Group PLC has raised its price target for their shares to 1,234 points. MFI Furniture Group on the other hand gained 4 points. In addition, Land of Leather lost 7 points due to gains...
- GUS and Next break downtrend. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;11/11/2005, Issue 5464, p6
Reports on the market performance of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Percentage of increase in share price for Homestyle; Price share gained by Next; Factors contributing to the market performance of retailers.