Sanderson switches distribution
- Parker Knoll Sets Sights on Buying European Company. // Cabinet Maker;10/23/98, Issue 5111, p2
Reports on the plan of Cornwell Parker (CP) Chief Executive Officer James Moore to acquire a European company to complement Parker Knoll's strength and overseas growth. CP's total assets; Financial performance of Parker Knoll.
- Strength of sterling hits Cornwell Parker results as sales move up. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p2
Reports on the financial performance of Cornwell Parker in the British house furnishings industry for the six months ending on January 31, 1998. Importance of Cornwell's furniture sales to its profitability; Rate of turnover; Fabric sales.
- Cornwell Parker boosts profit. // Home Furnishings;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p3
Reports on developments pertaining to Cornwell Parker. Quadrupling of trading profit in the six months ended January 31, 1996; Reduction of sales in the fabrics division.
- Cornwell Parker joins at the seams. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p5
Reports on the merger of Cornwell Parker's Parker Knoll Fabrics & Wallpapers and GP&J Baker divisions.
- Sanderson takes HoF concessions. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p4
Reports on home furnishing firm Sanderson's rollout of its concessions in the House of Fraser and Debenhams department stores in Great Britain.
- In Brief. // Cabinet Maker;12/17/2004, Issue 5419, p5
The article presents information on several developments related to home furnishing industry and trade. Silentnight Group is understood to have reduced its shortlist of bidders for Parker Knoll to a final four. Hilden Manufacturing is to transfer the bulk of its textile production to Egypt,...
- New Parker Knoll brand for fabrics and papers. // Home Furnishings;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p3
Presents information on the launching of the Parker Knoll and Wallpapers by Cornwell Parker. Venue for the introduction of the product; Features of the product.
- LAW. // Accountancy;Dec1996, Vol. 118 Issue 1240, p80
Focuses on the decision of furniture and furnishing fabrics group, Cornwell Parker to change its accounting polices in relation to additional expenses for remodelling.
- Cornwell Parker creates 4.5m distribution facility in the north. // Home Furnishings;May/June97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the closure of the Cornwell Parker company in the United Kingdom during 1997. Projections on the number of persons who will be affected; Reason for the company's decision; Details on other prospects involving the company.