Enlightening Top Drawer
- Marine theme to Ideal Home Show. Hoffman, Simon // Cabinet Maker;03/23/2001, Issue 5230, p5
Reports on the highlights of the 2001 Daily Mail Ideal Home Show held in London, England. Focus on waterside living; Feature of show houses; Design schemes; Furniture and house furnishing trends; Interior design trends.
- Washington Craft Show. Wiles, Shelly E. // Ornament;Winter97, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p12
The article reviews the Washington Craft Show which was held from December 5, 1997 through December 7, 1997 at the Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
- Valerie Mitchell: A Retrospective. Wiles, Shelly E. // Ornament;Winter97, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p19
The article reviews the exhibition "Valerie Mitchell: A Retrospective," at the Barnsdall Art Center in Los Angeles, California from September 27, 1997 through December 16, 1997.
- Modes et Revolution, L'evolution de la mode et du costume de 1780- 1804, February 8-May 7, 1989, Musee de la Mode et du Costume de la Ville de Paris, Palais Galliera, 75116 Paris, France. Helmi, Kunang // Ornament;Autumn89, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p15
The article reviews the exhibition "Modes et Revolution, L'evolution de la mode at de costume de 1780-1804" at the Palais Galliera in Paris, France from February 8, 1989 through May 7, 1989.
- American Craft Exposition. Hamaker, Barbara // Ornament;Autumn89, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p17
The article reviews the exhibition "American Craft Exposition" in Evanston, Illinois from September 8-10, 1989.
- "OBJECTS BY HEINZ BRUMMEL" // Ornament;Autumn89, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p24
The article reviews the exhibition "Objects by Heinz Brummel" at the Geometric Gallery in Minneapolis, Minnesota from July 8 -August 19, 1989.
- MARIE WALLING, D'ARCIE BEYTEBIERE AND SHARON D. ALDERMAN. // Ornament;Autumn89, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p27
The article reviews the exhibition "Marriage of Metals" at the Oficina Escola de Joalheria in Sao Paulo, Brazil, from August 17-31, 1989.
- Design leads at Maison et Objet. Sloan, Carole // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Mar1999, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p138
Reports on the holding of the Paris Maison et Object show in France in January 1999. Trends in frames and shapes; Popular materials; Accents and designs.
- Markets pave way to the millennium. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Mar1999, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p140
Provides information on several home accessories exhibitions in the United States. Includes the International Home Furnishings Market; High Point Decorative Accessories and Gift Marty; Decorex U.S.A. INSET: MPPI to expand Market Square, by C.K..