- Relyon takes Italian theme to its heart. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p2
Reports on British company Relyon's presentation of new additions to its bed and sofabed ranges for spring 2001 including Italian inspired Mirabello metal bed frames.
- Relyon pays ...7m for Deptich and Colonial. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p2
Focuses on Relyon's acquisition of British bedstead manufacturers Deptich Designs and the Colonial Bedstead Company. Terms of the purchase; Combined pre-tax profits of the two companies acquired by Relyon for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1997.
- Marketing overhaul for Relyon. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p3
Reports that Relyon is planning to launch a three-year marketing campaign to give its image a complete overhaul. Additions to its bed and sofabed ranges; Aim and features of the marketing campaign.
- Special operator. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p46
Interviews Mike Rayner, an executive at British furniture company Relyon. Career background; Job responsibilities; Changes in the furniture industry; Impact of the Internet on the industry; Interior decoration trends.
- Steinhoff makes UK bed move with Reylon. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p3
Informs that South African furniture maker Steinhoff has made its move to enter the British bed market by starting talks to take over Relyon.
- Steinhoff agrees price for Relyon. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p3
Reports the acquisition of Relyon, a bed company by Stainhoff in Great Britain. Company performance of Relyon; Views of the Director of Stainhoff Ian Topping on the cash takeover; Operating profit of Relyon.
- Relyon UK bed sales are up by 9% at ...31m. // Cabinet Maker;03/13/98, Issue 5079, p4
Reports on the financial performance of British bed company Relyon as of December 31, 1997. Increase in bed sales and operating profits; Acquisitions of the company in January 1998.
- Financial results. // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p51
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of various furniture companies in the U.S. as of July 21, 2003.
- Furniture Village sees 50% jump in profits. // Cabinet Maker;05/07/99, Issue 5137, p8
Reports on the increase in pre-tax and exceptional-item profits of furniture store chain Furniture Village in 1999.