- Inflation under control. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p5
Reports that retail price inflation for furniture in Great Britain remained under control in April 2000.
- Inflation static. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p3
Reports on the retail price inflation in the furniture industry as of June 2002. Offset in the prices of living room and bedroom furniture; Deflation in furnishings; Information on the overall retail inflation.
- Seat of power. Thame, David // Estates Gazette;5/19/2012 Retail Supplement, p28
The article discusses the contributions of online commerce to the performance of the furniture market in Great Britain in 2012. It states that the resilience of the market is being influenced by the use of the Internet by retailers to shop for their needs. According to the author, the market is...
- Should retailers worry a bout rising house prices? Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;8/4/2006, Issue 5499, p12
The article focuses on the effect of rising property prices to furniture buyers and retailers in Great Britain. The National Housing Federation believes that house price inflation will outpace growth in earnings and disposable incomes for every year to 2011. If there is an effect on the industry...
- House prices boost London's retailers. // Cabinet Maker;6/2/2006, Issue 5490, p4
The article reports on the impact of house price increases on the division of the furniture retail sectors in the North and South of England. Factors that influenced the yo-yo effect include the notion that furniture retailers in London were more prosperous than the rest of the country. The...
- Inflation increases. // Cabinet Maker;09/10/99, Issue 5154, p3
Reports on the annual retail inflation rate for furniture in July 1999, according to the Office for National Statistics in Great Britain.
- Furniture price inflation returns. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p2
Reports the growth of furniture retail price inflation in Great Britain. Attribution of the increase; Decline in the total retail inflation despite increases; Figures gained from the National Statistics.
- Inflation edges up. // Cabinet Maker;03/30/2001, Issue 5231, p3
Reports the price inflation of retail furniture industry in Great Britain in February 2001. Percentage of price inflation increase; Illustration of the furnishing price inflation; Enhancement of the shopping basket of products used to calculate the Retail Price Index.
- Lower discounts see inflation double. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p3
Focuses on the inflation in the British furniture industry in July 2002.